• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bottle Tokes

ImightBEaPOTATO

Bluelighter
Good evening,
I've been reading CD for quite some time and I noticed people basically never speak of bottle tokes as a way of smoking their hash. What's your opinion on BTs? Personally, I never smoke rigs but BTs are the only way that I smoke my hashish, the head rush is just fantastic.

Can you define what a "bottle toke" is?
There are multiple different ways to rig a standard bottle into a smoking device.

Bottle bong
Gravity bong
Lung

Etc

bottle tokes - burn a hole in a plastic bottle. place a piece of hash on the lit end of a cigarette. place the cigarette ember through the hole in the bottle and let it fill with smoke. toke through the neck of the bottle.

I never really liked this method, but I know people who do.

fatstep, a lung is when you take a large plastic bottle like an orange juice container(i forget the brand) and cut just the bottom of it off, then you take a turkey bag and tape it to the bottom and put a bowl in the cap of the bottle, pack the bowl and light it as you draw down on the bag. the bag/bottle, or aka the lung, fills with smoke. you take the top off and push the bag upward.

lol now that i know what bottle tokes is i have to wonder why anyone would prefer to smoke like that. nevr tried it myself tho...

Never heard of such a thing. What's the point? The cigarette ember not being so hot and vaporizing the hash?

Does it work better than the "under a glass" method?

Back in the 80's all we ever got was hash, when a beer bottle is to be used a pebble would be put into the bottle then the bottle is hit on ones foot to make a hole in the bottom.

It took practice too get the toke to stick to the ember while picking it up with the cigarette.

rocky

Back in the 80's all we ever got was hash, when a beer bottle is to be used a pebble would be put into the bottle then the bottle is hit on ones foot to make a hole in the bottom.

It took practice too get the toke to stick to the ember while picking it up with the cigarette.

Has anyone tried rocky? Apparently it was around years ago and is really good?

Does it work better than the "under a glass" method?

Sounds like more work for the same end-result. Seems like it'd be easier to just do a hot knife right under an upturned glass.

THEN, hey, hey, THEN you can put them in the freezer (still upside down) for a few minutes to let the smoke cool. Then, hey, hey, THEN you take the glass out of the freezer and when you turn it right-side-up, the smoke is cool enough to stay in place like a liquid. With a steady hand, you're now ready to "drink" your weedsmoke from a glass.

I shit you not, this is a legit, novel method to enjoy your herbal. The smoke'll go stale on you, though. Can be done without cooling the smoke, but it's a bitch to get it to stay in the glass.

Learned from TPB, practiced IRL

this is how we did it in the 00's too, had to get the ember burning cherry hot to pick the hash up with ease. if the ember had a good length it was possible to hold it right at the bottle wall so the hash smoke would get into the bottle but the cig smoke would stay outside. even still those were harsh tokes.

Very Canadian way to smoke hash. They do it on trailer park boys. I do it once in a while with glass bottle and pebble . burning hole is too ghetto. Its anti harm reduction too as you use end of lit cig its the worst way you can smoke hash. Lol bts

This bottle toke thing sounds like alot of work and potential very harsh on the lungs.

I've heared of many ways to use devices to smoke with but this I just don't see the appeal.

bottle tokes - burn a hole in a plastic bottle. place a piece of hash on the lit end of a cigarette. place the cigarette ember through the hole in the bottle and let it fill with smoke. toke through the neck of the bottle.

I never really liked this method, but I know people who do.

Probably cause that sounds fucking greasy.
A cheap glass pipe is like $5-$10

Cigarettes and bottles are easy to find on short notice,
besides, I really enjoyed BT's back in the day in 1887.

Not everyone like glass pipes, metal rules man!

That's nonsense, the only time I get burned is when my RC order is lost somewhere in Canada post land, like my 5g's of AB-Fuckinfubinaca, tracking worked until sent overseas to Canada.
Waiting since Oct.8

I've never been burned by a metal pipe, am I that callous?
(he,he)