• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Boston Drugs Documentary Job

DIB7

Greenlighter
Hi there,

My names Oonagh and I'm a London based producer for National Geographic's series Drugs Inc. I'm looking to get an understanding of the drug scene in Boston. This is a non-judgemental 360 approach to understanding a drug as it exists in society. Here's an example of one of our early films on weed: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21j5it_drugs-inc-marijuana-s01e04_lifestyle

Because we are now in our 7th season it's really important to keep digging to find different angles, develop new characters and explore deeper in order to keep bringing a new dimension to the understanding of drugs and every aspect of that trade, from the plant growing, to the chemist creating new drugs, to the distributors and users.

Primarily I'm just looking to speak with people on the ground in Boston who know the drug scene, but for anyone who is really well hooked up and can organise characters and interviews me and my director would come to meet them for the shoot and there would be a job position as a field producer which is a paid and credited position. Please feel free to contact me directly at my work email: [email protected] we can then set up a call.

For anyone who is feeling a little nervous because they are personally involved please know that protecting and respecting peoples identities and information is central to my job. I've spent many years working with vulnerable communities. I'm happy to be the only person who works with you and I would hide and protect anyones contact details, including name if they so wished.

Hope you're having a great day!

All the best,
Oonagh

[email protected]