• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Boston cops closing in on molly source

I hate doing this, but what is the difference between someone who prefers a recreational drug such as ecstacy, to someone who takes a drug named heroin.

I don't want to argue, but I find it difficult to imagine that on a website which values harm reduction, distinctions like "my drug of choice is good, but your drug of choise is bad, mmkay"?

MDMA, if used every day, will - like it or not - fuck you up. Heroin, or morphine, or any opiate can be taken daily, with no detremental side effects. Ok, maybe constipation, but that is easily relieve with a high fibre diet and simply not dosing straight before bed, or before you have had your daily shit.

I mean no disrespect, and we all have our personal drugs of choice. But if you want to win a war, the people need to be united, not divided. Personal circumstances "Oh, but my brother was fine until he touched that nasty heroin, now he is bad, mmmkay." Ok, imagine if we could change the drug laws for the better all over the world. Heroin will not kill you unless you take a dose that is much larger than usual, or combine it with other CNS depressants.

Opiates do not desreve the negative stigma that they have in the mainstream. They certainly do not deserve it from posters on bluelight who prefer uppers.

You misunderstand me entirely. I have no problem with heroin, or it's users. I have a problem with fake drugs being sold as something they are not.

my comparison was between fentanyl "heroin" and PMMA "molly". If it was what is was actually supposed to be there would be little worry, but instead people are dying left and right from these fucked up drug mixtures.