• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Boring Saturday night question

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiend_lord

Greenlighter
So swim has come across two roxicodone 10mg and has absolutely no plans tonight and wants to stay entertained for a well majority of the night. swim has done roxicodone before but only 10mg at a time. Would it be a good idea for swim to split the dosses or take all 20mg at once for a not so boring saturday night?

A couple things. We don't use SWIM or other similar naming conventions here on Bluelight. You're not going to get prosecuted for this sort of thing and if you did, this kind of after-thought will certainly not provide you any protection. The NSA is good. Secondly, we try not to openly endorse "How can I get the high I want" threads or anything similar. If you have questions regarding potential harm or the like, that's what we're here for. It sounds like you're familiar with Oxycodone anyway.

If you want the same buzz as last time, mimic the dose. If you'd like to be twice as intoxicated, double it. As for the quality of your evening, that's entirely in your hands.

A couple things. We don't use SWIM or other similar naming conventions here on Bluelight. You're not going to get prosecuted for this sort of thing and if you did, this kind of after-thought will certainly not provide you any protection. The NSA is good. Secondly, we try not to openly endorse "How can I get the high I want" threads or anything similar. If you have questions regarding potential harm or the like, that's what we're here for. It sounds like you're familiar with Oxycodone anyway.

If you want the same buzz as last time, mimic the dose. If you'd like to be twice as intoxicated, double it. As for the quality of your evening, that's entirely in your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.