• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

boredom = drugs.. RIGHT!? of course.

ImSTILLtrying

Bluelighter
legit, I've slowed down tremendously when it comes to using; I was your typical everyday DOPE SHOOTER! not a minute, second, whatever, went by that I didnt shoot or want to shoot going back a year or so ago. I've come a long way in that time and changed my life for the better. sure, I still take 2-4MG Suboxone depending how I feel that morning but its better than a G+/day like it once was. nice to have money, going out w/ friends, have a girl youre dating, etc. BUT, I still get those times/days where I am just BORED/NOTHING TO DO.. and RIGHT AWAY DRUGS TAKE OVER MY MIND! all I can think about is making a quick call and picking something up; sure, it will take 30-60 mins to pick up and then I can shoot away; at least get a G and get my shots and before you know it, its only been 2 hours and its all gone.

seriously, what do people do to stop this? I am seriously going nuts over the time "off" I get. if I am avail w/ nothing to do, then its nothing but problems for me. if I am busy and things to do, then the time will fly by and no problems at all. but its that FREE TIME w/o ANYONE BUT MYSELF! I just get crazy over it. legit, I can help and my mind will start speeding and I dont know what to do; I try and talk myself out of it

I dont know, man. drives me crazy.

anyone doing this? same thing.

i mean, yeah.
you gotta occupy your time with meaningful stuff - jobs, art, family, uni/college, sports, gigs, food - LIFE

cause opiates are just a fallback for the stuff that counts.

Weird I take drugs to want to do those without them I have no problem alone doing nothing in bed thinking nothing