R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

bored? cam sex / web voyeurism?

rm-rf

Bluelight Crew
just curious about some other peoples perspectives or experiences here

my gf and i dont call ourselves swingers. its just not really a culture we identify with. i wont speak my opinions on "swing culture" here, but i just feel im on a totally diff wavelength. we are, however, sexually adventurous hedonists, social anarchists, and huge sluts.

we love being watched, and we love watching others. we love it when this happens simultaneously. we love sleeping with other couples, or even a single.

but this is not an easy thing to arrange. were pretty picky, leaning moreso to peoples world views and philosophical idioms rather than depending on a stacked ass or what physical traits have you. this means were probably not going to guarantee a hot sexual experience exactly as we like it all the time. its not an easy thing to create with another couple, though certainly easier to find a 3rd to join.

but, weve recently discovered we really like just having another couple watch us fuck on skype. i thought the idea was kind of weird at first, but im really paranoid about the internet and whatnot. the first time we did it, i was hard before we had even introduced ourselves to our audience, and we pretty much stopped chatting and started fucking within a few minutes.

its pretty good for like, a tuesday night and were horny as fuck and want to be a bit more adventurous. its not difficult to get a really attractive girl to watch us, especially if my girlfriend is doing the talking (women just put each other in that "safe" place so much easier). its also nice to see single women dont mind being very sexual themselves on the other end, once we've taken the lead. with another couple tho, more often than not, we find they shy out. it usually happens that we find someone seeking someone like us to perform for. they will claim theyre wanting to be watched on camera, and we will begin chatting, theyll giggle and get shy and get a bit stage fright. this is ok, im not judging anyone, but im amazed to see how many people "are really horny" but prefer to keep their clothes on and be a non-participant.

so im gathering two things: a lot of young couples are just discovering this out, and more often than not, youre going to run into someone just testing the waters. the other, is that plenty of people get off more by entertaining the possibility, rather than the engaging in the action itself. thats not so cool, but whateva. another thing im noticing - people are usually "surprised" when we start getting it on, or if were already naked when the camera comes on. im always thinking, "if you have a profile stating ur trying to do something sexual, why are you surprised when youre chatting with a naked person?"

so im wondering, if anyone else has an opinion or insight on this. im new to social media period - ive been writing social media software my whole life and do not wish to be an end user ;). so im a bit detached from online culture these days. my girlfriend is rather technologically naive. are my assumptions accurate? or is it simply random chance we havent found very many wednesday-evening-delighters with an insatiable itch like ourselves?

the real thing is always better, but man, its pretty fun fucking on camera. dont understand why there arent more of "us" out there.

It is hard to be bold about sex because the cultural pressure is still highly Victorian. Also, the large majority of people I've met during my life were totally ready to trash somebody not compliant with cultural pressure. So "us" have to be willing to deal with haters. Stranger haters that find out and hate on you then, friend haters that find out and tell everyone so you can have friend haters too.

Men are already masturbating on cam by the score. They like to have an attractive woman watch and encourage... the extra stimulus excites and ultimately the orgasm can be much better than just a handy. I watch men masturbate, and men watch me. I have a stronger climax if I have a man watching and saying encouraging things on the mike than if I'm just trying to flick my bean for the evening.

I thought for some reason that gay guys liked to watch other guys, but the guys I interact with aren't gay and don't want a man to watch. There are a small number of women like myself attached to the video chat site I like... the one I use is not a "match.com" sort of thing. It is a site for nudity. There are men on that site naked in front of their cams right this moment, I guarantee it. (I checked.) I can click on the names of everyone in the chat room and their cam comes up on my screen. Then maybe I click on one of the names, and I see a man already naked, lube next to the keyboard, masturbating. I make contact if I want to watch him cum. He can ask me to masturbate on my cam so he can watch and say we end up watching each other masturbate and both end up with a more satisfying orgasm(s).

Internet sex through the use of webcams has become part of my life. I am married to a disabled person and satisfy myself when I get horny. Fapping alone in the bathtub is lonely. Fapping on cam with several men watching me, while I'm watching them, we all have some kick ass orgasms and I don't feel lonely.

The couples dynamic is so different that I imagine it will take a little more time and will always be less popular than just the straight one on one type of cam sex I have because I alone decide what's good and each person in his or her room with his or her cam decides what's good. So good can be a lot of really fun and interesting ideas, depending on the persons involved in that particular sexual activity. A couple has to figure out a lot more about how it might affect their relationship and there are jealousy issues that can surface.

My thinking is this... any of the people using the same site I use would love to watch a couple. I asked a couple of my cammers and they all said yes they would be interested, and I am openly offering to watch and participate to the level that would make your orgasms better. I've been with this kind of sex for a few years now.

I have a lot of fun with it but I don't talk about it. I would not have ever had the nerve to start this thread. But I do have voyeristic sex over the internet and I'm just trying to be as honest in my answers as you were in your opener. If there's any other questions that my particular experience might address, ask me or pm me, however you feel comfortable talking about it.

Bluelight itself has a chat, and some unfortunate soul was camming to the WRONG audience this morning, from the rumours I read. I know I will take some static for trying to help address your questions but I'm still going to use toys and tools to pleasure myself because I like to have good strong healthy orgasms and I can't do it alone. As a couple, you can have strong healthy orgasms together but camming will likely make your sex life strongER and healthyER.

People give up on sex a lot. I see it all through my friends and my family. Sexual desire goes down under the surface of the society when sexual desire is believed to be evil. Maybe it is evil. Maybe we're all going to hell. I dont know how life works. I know exactly how my clit works, and IT WORKS WELL, and it pleases me greatly, and I feel tender and soft after I cum. I do not feel bad about how good cumming feels. I found that if I just went with what I knew, which is that I like good orgasms and I love great ones. No apology there. This is a public forum and might be offensive to some people who read it. APOLOGIES to you, if you read my post and were offended. peace.

You can make a thread on various sites - live sex show starting at x 'o clock. You simply open your session (start cam) to all and then go and start! You have no idea who is watching you / what they are doing.

I personally think that just the 'thought' of being watched is what your looking for :). Why not post your link to your next session in here?

You can make a thread on various sites - live sex show starting at x 'o clock. You simply open your session (start cam) to all and then go and start! You have no idea who is watching you / what they are doing.

I personally think that just the 'thought' of being watched is what your looking for :). Why not post your link to your next session in here?

I don't like the anonomous aspect of your version. I feel like "advertising" something like that on BL would be inappropriate. #way off topic

It's actually a pretty popular. My guess would be that people like watching things they like to do or would like to do.. It's also kind of a 'no consequence' type of thing, via cam. I personally like to have sex with women other than just my girlfriend/partner and a few times, said partners wouldn't like to be watched/joined but would like to do so on cam.

I've also had the same experiences with couples and singles as you. The couples always get too shy and the singles are pretty fun. I prefer singles anyways. It's a shame that society leads people to be ashamed about exploring their sexuality and doing things they enjoy with other complying partners.

... <everything said here was totally clutch, thank you> ... I have a lot of fun with it but I don't talk about it. I would not have ever had the nerve to start this thread. But I do have voyeristic sex over the internet and I'm just trying to be as honest in my answers as you were in your opener. If there's any other questions that my particular experience might address, ask me or pm me, however you feel comfortable talking about it...

hahahaha no im one of those people thats really awkwardly open. listen to motorhead's "no class" sometime, describes my shade of barbarism to a T. i simply fail to suffer from normopathy.

anyways, thank you for that elucidation. feel free to pm me your websites, this is totally news to me!

oh no, were particular about our audience. and i love interacting with them, and love it when theyre on the same vibe, have same intentions. its a specific couple vs couple thing.

i was in the same situation last night except i was using omegle... couldnt find anyone interesting... i wouldnt mind those sites pm'd either thanks

I should have added (jke) about posting the link here. It can be as anonymous as your comfortable with - some people enjoy not knowing who is watching them, others may prefer to speak with the person/s prior to starting.

just curious about some other peoples perspectives or experiences here

my gf and i dont call ourselves swingers. its just not really a culture we identify with. i wont speak my opinions on "swing culture" here, but i just feel im on a totally diff wavelength. we are, however, sexually adventurous hedonists, social anarchists, and huge sluts.

we love being watched, and we love watching others. we love it when this happens simultaneously. we love sleeping with other couples, or even a single.

but this is not an easy thing to arrange. were pretty picky, leaning moreso to peoples world views and philosophical idioms rather than depending on a stacked ass or what physical traits have you. this means were probably not going to guarantee a hot sexual experience exactly as we like it all the time. its not an easy thing to create with another couple, though certainly easier to find a 3rd to join.

but, weve recently discovered we really like just having another couple watch us fuck on skype. i thought the idea was kind of weird at first, but im really paranoid about the internet and whatnot. the first time we did it, i was hard before we had even introduced ourselves to our audience, and we pretty much stopped chatting and started fucking within a few minutes.

its pretty good for like, a tuesday night and were horny as fuck and want to be a bit more adventurous. its not difficult to get a really attractive girl to watch us, especially if my girlfriend is doing the talking (women just put each other in that "safe" place so much easier). its also nice to see single women dont mind being very sexual themselves on the other end, once we've taken the lead. with another couple tho, more often than not, we find they shy out. it usually happens that we find someone seeking someone like us to perform for. they will claim theyre wanting to be watched on camera, and we will begin chatting, theyll giggle and get shy and get a bit stage fright. this is ok, im not judging anyone, but im amazed to see how many people "are really horny" but prefer to keep their clothes on and be a non-participant.

so im gathering two things: a lot of young couples are just discovering this out, and more often than not, youre going to run into someone just testing the waters. the other, is that plenty of people get off more by entertaining the possibility, rather than the engaging in the action itself. thats not so cool, but whateva. another thing im noticing - people are usually "surprised" when we start getting it on, or if were already naked when the camera comes on. im always thinking, "if you have a profile stating ur trying to do something sexual, why are you surprised when youre chatting with a naked person?"

so im wondering, if anyone else has an opinion or insight on this. im new to social media period - ive been writing social media software my whole life and do not wish to be an end user ;). so im a bit detached from online culture these days. my girlfriend is rather technologically naive. are my assumptions accurate? or is it simply random chance we havent found very many wednesday-evening-delighters with an insatiable itch like ourselves?

the real thing is always better, but man, its pretty fun fucking on camera. dont understand why there arent more of "us" out there.

hehe i like watching couples on cam . im a bit of a web perv kinda girl. iv indulged myself in plenty of camera action watching, being watch, being recorded. hmm not every ones as open. and alot of ppl are cam shy
i have a feeling Bear likes web cams too . lol ;)

sounds like fun! I think that myself and my girl would be down for one of these so-called Skype sessions!

ROFL axl

dude i totally would, but, i cant imagine explaining how i know u to my gf rofl

and to everyone else - yah i get it ppl are shy, i def was at one point. but thats now what im saying, im surprised at how many ppl invite us for a 'session' then get shy.

Same thing smokeyjoe says... don't really care for Omegle and similar sites.. I'm looking for females to watch me .. One at a time or multiple.. Doesn't matter. Seems extremely difficult to find that. Any females reading this that want to watch, msg me. Thank you.

I want to watch and be watched and my husband too but how do we get on sites which ones. I'm lost but want to get my brains fucked out and suck balls eat ass and be watched and paid. Can u help