• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Alcohol Booze label

If the cunt thinks I'm shelling out for one of those, he is very much mistaken. He's getting his moonshine in an empty frosty jacks bottle. 3L one, obviously.

You cant get 3L Frosty Jack's anymore. They've been downsized to 2.5L. I was fuckin livid when that happened I can tell you.

Same with Lambrini (the wife's tramps piss of choice). A 3 quid bottle used to be 1.5L @ 7% abv. Now they're 1.25L at 6% abv.

Cunts are detoxing us via the back door...

I've drunk 7 san miguel's and done cocaine all day and now I'm just doing lines to stop me feeling bad which is a waste. Also what's easy to eat while on coke ?

Fucksticks, need a trial jar to measure the abv and I don’t have anything suitable! Needs to be fairly narrow and at least 35cm long (oh aye..!)

Will have to see what I can rummage up from Tesco.

Eating some fruit t
Fucksticks, need a trial jar to measure the abv and I don’t have anything suitable! Needs to be fairly narrow and at least 35cm long (oh aye..!)

I think if it's 40% or above it should be flammable so try lighting it

As long as its deep enough to accommodate the hydrometer (fnarr) then surely any receptacle will suffice..?

It’s over 60% but I need something bigger so the spirit hydrometer can measure it properly.

As long as its deep enough to accommodate the hydrometer (fnarr) then surely any receptacle will suffice..?
That’s the issue, I don’t have anything that’s suitable, I have a two pint cup, but not enough distillate to displace the hydrometer, so need something long and narrow.

Managed to fashion a trial jar out of a tube and used a carrot as a bung.

IMG-7691.jpg

First pass yielded 68% abv, second pass is hovering around 74/75% abv. Sadly didn't get a photo.

IMG-7692.jpg

Once I had it at 74%, it was time to bottle it, securely seal the lids, and box and label it! The shitty labels I made & bought are terrible. (Excuse the Ozzy pish in the background)

IMG-7694.jpg
IMG-7695.jpg
IMG-7696.jpg
IMG-7697.jpg
IMG-7698.jpg

Have roughly a pint left of 74% spirit. Next few days I've 25 litres of wash to distil, oh boy.

If I were you which I'm obviously not.

I'd be using this label or heading in that direction/orientation as it's not a perfect example but goes perfectly with a perfectly brewed vodka.

NSFW:
blind-man-with-walking-cane-flat-color-faceless-character-disabled-young-male-person-with-stick-strolling-alone-isolated-cartoon-illustration-web-graphic-design-animation_151150-1645.jpg

I'll let you ponder as to why.

Ancient folklore used to say that high percentage alcohol will make you blind hence the reference.

Nopes when you start digging it aint ethanol but methanol, aka afaik but could be wrong in the end of the day poorly brewed vodka.

Better stick some other warning stickers on them dude. :cool:

There’s a multimillion pound empire built on these air stills worldwide, very much doubt any harm other than drinking to excess, would come about.

But I’ll whack a few stickers on just in case.