• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Booster dose or all at once MDMA

Greenlighter
Should I take them all at once or take one then wait till I'm about to peak and take the second one they're mollies

ideally, you should first make sure that those "mollies" you got contain mdma (reagent testing), then confirm the purity of your material (lab testing) if you live in a country where that is possible.
once you've done that, the way to dose which most here on the forum find has the most positives and the least negatives is to take 1.5mg/kg body weight (ideally measured on a scale) as an initial dose with slightly less than that as a booster somwhere around 1.5h later.

^^
Yes please test your Molly!

I opt for a bigger starting dose (150-170 mg *if you are new to mdma dose more in the 120 area or dose based on the guidelines mentioned above ) and no redose . I used to be all for redosing , but then I realized that this made the crash I experience when I come down way worse compared to just dosing once. In addition, you don't feel quite as shitty the next day and it seems to be less neurotoxic. If you want to experience the effects for a little while longer, then redose when you are established in the peak (+1hr-1:30) and just rememember the initial dose is what gets you high and the redose extends the effects.

*edit
If you choose to redose, try to keep it to one redose. Imo redosing more than that will have you just chasing the high with all the speedy side effects

Last edited:
I was just thinking about how to lenghten the experience a little more.
Few days ago I tried it like this: the initial 130mg (1.85mg/kg) then 60mg booster. This gave me ~3.5 hrs till near baseline. How dafuq people party all night with a duration like this? :D

The booster is just to lengthen the experience.

I was just thinking about how to lenghten the experience a little more.
Few days ago I tried it like this: the initial 130mg (1.85mg/kg) then 60mg booster. This gave me ~3.5 hrs till near baseline. How dafuq people party all night with a duration like this? :D

Only 3.5 hours to baseline with MDMA, even though you had a booster? Are you sure it was MDMA, and not any of the similar substances with shorter duration? Toleration issues?

The MDMA plateau lasts almost that long for me without a booster, and then the effects slowly fades (baseline after about 6 hours, I can then sleep without any problems). For long events I take a redose after 1-1.5 hour. That lengthens the plateau for about an hour or so.

Lucky you! It tested for mdma with marquis and it smelled like it. I've got nothing to compare with, since this is the only stuff I roll with since I got to know mdma (we bought 3g in may, gave away some to friends and still 1g left :)). My friend who had experience with mdma told me it is. No side effects, no hangover, pure joy to dance with it. I cannot think of anything else, it's mdma and good quality, 130mg was REALLY intense sometimes but that seems to be my sweet spot from recent trials, I wouldn't take more.
Anyway, erowid says plateau should be between 2-3 hours so that's about right and the booster gave me another hour, which is also correct. It's just short, I'd like the experience to be somewhere around 5 hrs.

Lucky you! It tested for mdma with marquis and it smelled like it. I've got nothing to compare with, since this is the only stuff I roll with since I got to know mdma (we bought 3g in may, gave away some to friends and still 1g left :)). My friend who had experience with mdma told me it is. No side effects, no hangover, pure joy to dance with it. I cannot think of anything else, it's mdma and good quality, 130mg was REALLY intense sometimes but that seems to be my sweet spot from recent trials, I wouldn't take more.
Anyway, erowid says plateau should be between 2-3 hours so that's about right and the booster gave me another hour, which is also correct. It's just short, I'd like the experience to be somewhere around 5 hrs.

The marquis doesn't tell you the purity, just that there is MDxx in the compound. But it sounds good :)
You wrote 3.5 hours till baseline (return to original state) with booster, that's short. If your plateau was 3.5 hours that's another story.

The reason people can party all night and day on it is that they redose, and redose, and redose, and redose ;)

I know marquis only tells me that, and my knowledge on purity is based on the fact that my first time was with 100mg, it was really nice, and 130 felt really intense last time. I may not be able to hold my shit together if I took - say - a 160 or more :D I believe it's good stuff :)
I wrote 3.5hrs till _near_ baseline in hopes this expression exists :D
I was not totally sober but I was nowhere like when I was peaking. No tolerance, I used it 1,5 months before. Just to get a clear picture:
T 00.30 dropped 1*130mg. Last meal a slice of pizza at 21.00.
T+45mins came up suddenly, 5 minutes and the effects manifested fully
T+1.45 peaking nicely, smiling ear to ear, eye wiggles, slight coordination problems, dancing my ass off, dropped another 60mg
T+3.45 feels like I'm coming down shortly, smoked a joint to hold on to the buzz (it works)
T+4.15 no more rolling, just high from the weed, no desire to dance, went for a cigarette. I could feel it's cold outside (another sign), physically and mentally tired. Left for home.
T+5.15 got home, my eyes are still black saucers, but I easily fell asleep. I had to catch a train to meet with some friends, so I woke up 2hrs later like I had slept 3-4 hrs.

Last edited:
I don't really like smoking weed on top of empathogens while they're still working, it decreases their stimulant effects and things become quite chaotic.

it varies a bit from person to person. i know people who rolled for at least 5 hours off a single (normal) dose their first time and here on bluelight you often hear of people who'll roll an hour shorter or longer than yourself...

T+3.45 feels like I'm coming down shortly, smoked a joint to hold on to the buzz (it works)

that's the point where i'd snort a little line to get me back up instead, giving me around one more hour of fun. then the comedown would start at around 5 and the effects slowly decrease until 6, when the energy's totally gone and it's time to go home and go to sleep. otherwise your description is pretty much spot on (except i'd drop around midnight, so i'd have the effects maybe 20-30 minutes longer)
it's just that with further redosing the euphoria gets less and less while the messyness is increased a lot. the comedown is also more gradual and you can keep dancing through much of it instead of having a sudden crash. it's up to you if the increased duration is worth the additional side- and probably aftereffects.

otherwise your description is pretty much spot on (except i'd drop around midnight, so i'd have the effects maybe 20-30 minutes longer)
How is dropping at a different time makes it work longer? :)

:D

apart from when you drop the first dose (and that you only redose once, which i do rarely), the chronology of events you give is identical to what i'd get on a night on mdma. as a result, we know that if effects me 20-30min longer :)