• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Boofing kratom extract

I've never broof'd but I think it would irritate your bikini zone. I might try it soon and assume mdma's the best molecule to take that way.

Has anyone tried boofing kratom extract? Just curious about intensity, duration, and effectiveness. I have some salt extract that I think might work well but in wondering if there are other anal explorers out there who have gone before me
Not trying to be that guy, but I gotta ask, are you serious?

Like what kind of kratom extract? Not brand, but what kind of extraction? I’d imagine that would matter a whole lot.

don’t really think there would be much of an upside to this verses just taking it orally. Not all drugs are better boofed, but I’m sure you are aware of that so idk what else I have to add here.

I mean I’ve boofed crack with white vinegar and that was something I’ll never do again. The white vinegar tore up my well, ya know…

I don't know what the process of extraction was but I have a few different batches from different suppliers. I know that a few of them are in the salt form so they should be water soluble, one of the extracts is freebase so I don't think that would work

Did someone call for an anal explorer?

Yes, it will likely be fine. It's typical for drugs taken via the rectal route to come on faster and with greater potency than the same drug taken orally. Essentially every drug I have ever used, I have experimented with the rectal route of administration. I quit injecting years ago. Rectal administration is safe, effective and easy. Equipment? You can buy an oral syringe for $5 or you can just ask the pharmacist for a free one. I've never been turned down.

I believe the act of "injecting" the solution into the rectum also checks off boxes for a lot of people who have strong psychological dependencies on the route of administration itself. Once you inject and lay down, I typically feel effects within 10 minutes at most. To me, especially regarding Opioids specifically, I always felt like the drug did the same thing as when used by injection, just in slow motion.

I talk a lot about and recommend this ROA to people for some of these reasons. I feel it's a really good intermediary step for someone trying to quit using intravenously. And obviously the risks associated with rectal administration compared to intravenous use are very low.

I don't know what the volume of your extract is itself. At any rate, I've been doing this a while and I've settled on using 10ml water for the vehicle of whatever someone might be using. I would take whatever dose of this extract you have and mix it up so you have a full 10ml. A little lubricant on the tip, slide it in, slowly inject and slowly remove the syringe while clenching your sphincter right behind it It's normal for there to be moisture present around the site.

If this tincture is made with Alcohol, there is the added concern of irritation of the rectum, which you do not want. So long as you're only using whatever Alcohol is in the tincture, I don't think it will be too bad, especially when diluted to the 10ml.

All of the extracts I have are dry powders. In the past I've always used like 2-3ml when plugging but I don't know the solubility of these extracts, so far I've only taken them in capsules

I hear you. That's a difficult question. I'd just go ahead and mix your dose preferably in something clear so you have a better look at the drug's solubility

Yes, it will likely be fine. It's typical for drugs taken via the rectal route to come on faster and with greater potency than the same drug taken orally. Essentially every drug I have ever used, I have experimented with the rectal route of administration. I quit injecting years ago. Rectal administration is safe, effective and easy. Equipment? You can buy an oral syringe for $5 or you can just ask the pharmacist for a free one. I've never been turned down.

I believe the act of "injecting" the solution into the rectum also checks off boxes for a lot of people who have strong psychological dependencies on the route of administration itself. Once you inject and lay down, I typically feel effects within 10 minutes at most. To me, especially regarding Opioids specifically, I always felt like the drug did the same thing as when used by injection, just in slow motion.

I talk a lot about and recommend this ROA to people for some of these reasons. I feel it's a really good intermediary step for someone trying to quit using intravenously. And obviously the risks associated with rectal administration compared to intravenous use are very low.

I don't know what the volume of your extract is itself. At any rate, I've been doing this a while and I've settled on using 10ml water for the vehicle of whatever someone might be using. I would take whatever dose of this extract you have and mix it up so you have a full 10ml. A little lubricant on the tip, slide it in, slowly inject and slowly remove the syringe while clenching your sphincter right behind it It's normal for there to be moisture present around the site.

If this tincture is made with Alcohol, there is the added concern of irritation of the rectum, which you do not want. So long as you're only using whatever Alcohol is in the tincture, I don't think it will be too bad, especially when diluted to the 10ml.
Awww another person of culture. I'm really big on boofing anything that's boofable at least once. I'm putting it in my nose or my gut already why not up the buss? Boofing is how I got away from IV heroin use so it has a special place in my heart.

Awww another person of culture. I'm really big on boofing anything that's boofable at least once. I'm putting it in my nose or my gut already why not up the buss? Boofing is how I got away from IV heroin use so it has a special place in my heart.

Wow we are like twinsies my friend. @rustbeltgoldenchild I have a very similar mentality.

There were definitely days in sobriety earlier on where I would be ready to use and say fuck it.

But I learned. Instead of buying Heroin, I would use a Methadone dose rectally. The drug takes effect 2x quickly via this route.

I would pulverize 100mg Diphenhydramine tablets and mix it all up. Then, I would feel my Methadone coming on along with a histamine reaction that almost feels like Morphine/Heroin.

This behavior, taking these things together has a huge impact on the subjective experience for me.

See I have only tried boofing my oxy once and was not disappointed but not over impressed either but I use the nasal route of administration and think it’s probably the act of grinding it up and sniffing that I’m actually addicted to.
Iv tried all sorts of different techniques and found that this works best for me but i can see why people get into certain routines and once things become a habit and especially a habit with addictive substances that your brain starts developing a certain way of thinking and you can feel cheated out of something if you don’t get to do it your own way

Ritual has been shown to be a major component of addiction, for any drug including cannabis. The ritual of breaking up the flower, packing the bowl or rolling the blunt/joint. Passing it between friends, its all part of the reinforcing ritual

So I've just plugged about 30mg of a 60% mit salt extract. I first tried with a different sample that I have that isn't specified salt or base but there was zero solubility so I tossed it and tried a different one. The one that was explicitly labeled salt took a bit of mixing but eventually it was dissolved. The other stuff just floated on top of the water like a little bitch

The ~30mg was dissolved in 3mL warm tap water. The salt floated on top but unlike the base the water started changing color after brief stirring so I knew it was starting to dissolve

I get the feeling that making kratom tea and consuming without the plant matter is a poor way to consume mitragynine. The solubility is atrocious

Last edited:
I actually don't like how fast it comes on, it makes me feel a little weird and my heart rate dropped like a rock. It is effective though

Next experiment: plugging water soluble delta8
I feel like I'm a part of history rn. 10 years from now some kid is gonna find his dad's kratom extract and Google "can I boof kratom extract" and this thread will greet him

Wow we are like twinsies my friend. @rustbeltgoldenchild I have a very similar mentality.

There were definitely days in sobriety earlier on where I would be ready to use and say fuck it.

But I learned. Instead of buying Heroin, I would use a Methadone dose rectally. The drug takes effect 2x quickly via this route.

I would pulverize 100mg Diphenhydramine tablets and mix it all up. Then, I would feel my Methadone coming on along with a histamine reaction that almost feels like Morphine/Heroin.

This behavior, taking these things together has a huge impact on the subjective experience for me.
For me the period of time leading up to me going into rehab fent was starting to hit the rustbelt states real bad. And it got to the point where of getting either tar and not need to worry or get powder and run the chance of it being cut. I od'd one night off a bad bag and it was all tar after.

Guy I got it from suggested boofing it so I listened and I never turned back. I will say tho it unlocked a new fear of nodding out before I could take the oral syringe out of my butt only for my dad to walk in. I'd rather him walk in on me with a needle in my arm lol. All an all it wasn't that long and I was off to rehab so luckily no awkward moments.

This was like 2015 tho so I'm not sure if tar being a safer bet than powder still holds true. Throwing that out there for anyone who finds this comment searching "fent" and "tar' lol

I actually don't like how fast it comes on, it makes me feel a little weird and my heart rate dropped like a rock. It is effective though

I don't really like getting a rush from kratom, either. Which is why I avoid making tea because it hits faster.

Boofing kratom could change its effects as well, since only about 50% of intrarectal doses go to the liver for first pass metabolism.

One of my hopes was actually to avoid that metabolism because I think I prefer mitragynine to 7-OH but I don't think its worth it in this case

I don't really like getting a rush from kratom, either. Which is why I avoid making tea because it hits faster.

Boofing kratom could change its effects as well, since only about 50% of intrarectal doses go to the liver for first pass metabolism.
Is that 50% true for everything you boof? Do very many drugs require passing through the liver to be metabolised?