Boo 7-10/12/02-Randall's Island NY

Is anyone going on a bus trip from Boston? I am and was wondering if there are any other BLer's going.

Bump cuz... well... it's Boo, it's in 2 weeks, and I'm excited as all hell. :) Can't wait to see you all!
Peace ~Katie

we've decided that we are not going to this party
too much money
no one on the lineup that particularly interests us
so... have fun for us
and we'll be seeing some of you soon! :)

^^ You're still chillin with us afterwards, this is not an option. ;) See you in a few weeks hon!
Peace ~Katie

haven't picked up tix yet. i was in spiritual and they said, they just got their tix the day before on account of what happened last year.
but anywho, i will be waiting in the parking lot in stamford, regardless of whatever meetup time, i'm thinkin that i should just drive straight there and sleep in the parking lot after i get out of work in 4 in the morning.
ok, for meetup, it was by the speakers on the left side (as your facing) the main stage. that worked pretty well for boo 6
oh, and to anyone from SOE, we would like a lineup please,i missed a lot of dj's i wanted to see at boo 6 because you posted the lineup in the party and not before

This is too close to me for me to pass this up. If I can get the money, I'll go and I'd love to finally meet some fellow bluelighters. :)
I live in Queens right across the bridge from Randalls Park Island and could literally walk to this event--if I wanted. If anyone needs help or info about this area, email me at [email protected]
--Candice

Originally posted by MrJaMaL:

Me and Dave were gonna tag team you....Oops I mean wrestle as a tag team. lol.

The thought of that one ALONE makes me wanna go!
[ 29 September 2002: Message edited by: Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR ]

Originally posted by gmni13:
I don't think I'll be there. Have fun. Be safe.
Damn Erik, I wish I had the cash to get your ticket for you... rent is a bitch. Ah well, such is life.

i don't think i'm going to this one. money's an issue and no one on the lineup really interested me that much. i'd rather go to a couple of smaller/cheaper parties than shell out $50+ for one event.
have fun everyone.
web, we'll all make up for missing this one in december, ok?

Wow that sux, no one can seem to afford this party. Line up doesn't look that grand to me either, but I am going regardless. You can thank Mr Toprocka for that one. Well wish you guys could go, to those who do go, hope to see you there!

::sigh::
The only thing that really had me going to this event was the people. I just want to chill with y'all. It's been four months since I've seen ya, Christian. This would be a good reunion. Dave, I've NEVER seen you; another lost opportunity.
I will do my best to make things happen but the chances are slim to none. I know this isn't the end-all of chance encounters, but it sure feels like it.
peace

^^ yep.. seeing you people is the only reason i wanna go.. i cant aford it at all. i've been outta work since June8, i just moved, my life sucks ass right now! bahh
I need cheering up and love, and to dance and have fun for one nite in my life lately
My mom reminded me yesterday i forgot to cash a check she gave me for my school books.. i'm thinkin .. that i will use that to get me to the party, and into the party...
then i will just pray i don't go into debt on my CC's
I *Better* have an awesome time..
Or. i'mma have to *really* kick Dave & Jamals assees!!
:D

Money is always a determaning factor... but you people have to get your fukin priorities straight. ;)
I sure as hell can't afford this trip, but I'm going anyway. Fuck it... you only live once.
I guess when you are all my age you'll understand that better.
:( :( :( :( :(

well, shit....
looks like i just might get dragged to this one after all. It'll benice to meet some more of sarah's friends as well as all the other local BL'ers.
line up souds pretty good to me, honestly...
mabye i have low standards ;) naw
biohazard? yeh! i don't care if its a party or not.
and I didn't get to see funk that faithful night i got the shit kicked out of me by the cops in front of the asylem at Whipped.... damnit...
Bam Bam, though he was terrible... terrible last time i saw him, has been a fav of mine for a while. hell, i met my love during a set of his. i owe him a little respect ;)
I've missed doc martin... i haven't seen him in years.
and dave ralph is the shit
not to mention others..
i know theier all big names, but allot of them still kick ass... i won't lie. half of these guys are the reason i ever started listening to good ol fashion record spinnin' in the first place.
see you all there

Well I'm fuckin pumped as shit for this event. Lineup is phat enough that I know that I'm getting there early & staying late to party my ass off!! WERD!! nuff said
And I also most definitely want to meet more bluelight peeps & you hottie girls as well (umhhmm BKR, yep, yep me your personal Vin Diesel will be there looking for ;) hahaha, LOL) ;)
I haven't been out since July (JULY damn you, I need a party in my life) My life, bills & 3 freakin speeding tickets are killing me, I'm venting all this out with crazy party energy at Boo :)
am I crazy enough for ya, (haha) see ya soon
and if anyone knows, then please post set times & other important stuff regarding this event

My buddys ^^esp. u^^ and Biohazard are like..
FORCING me to go..
hehe
my prioritys are fucked..
but I NEED FUN GODDAYUMIT!

this is gonna be my last party for a while. i just found out i owe like 3 times the amount of money i have to call my own, and i haven't gotten all of this month's bills yet. looks like i'll be skimpin on some other areas (like food, i don't think i'm eating for the next month or two) but i wanted to go to Boo so badly last year that i have to go.
i'll be there with kevin at the parking lot in stamford. i really don't want to play "where's the bluelighters" inside the venue. it'll be like a big "where's waldo" on drugs ;)

Well making arrangements, Someone email me with where the Ct-ect Blers are going to meet in Stamford, Or maybe I'll just show up at luke and chrissy's house.
;)
~ReD