• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

bongs/pipes vs joints?

Hey all. I think with a bong you get a more 'instant' hit that gets you fucked all the more quickly, where as with a joint the effects are more gradual and can
last longer. I can only assume that the thc enters the blood stream more quickly than with a joint. Bongs are more effective, but there's something
srangely relaxing about taking the time to roll a spliff and toke it. What are all of your preferences?

Kinda like how pounding a couple shots will get you more fucked up than sipping on the same amount from a glass over a longer period of time. Probably has to do with getting more in your system at once. My $.02

mm for me a spliff will hardly fuck me up.. if i have 2 cones ill be on the floor if i have one more!
spliffs are good at a party or whatever coz im more social after smoking a spliff than if i smoke a cone..
for some reason i go realllllllllly anti social when i smoke cones.. maybe coz im so fkd up.. thats why i rarely smoke bongs with mates.. i usually only smoke bongs by myself coz of that..

Interesting study. In practice, though, it doesn't seem to have much effect. Some other factors such as the lack of sidestream smokeloss (as opposed to the joint method) could be evening the playingfield...
--- G.