View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bodyload?

bjznoviskey

Bluelighter
Can someone please tell what the term bodyload actually is referring to? I've seen it thrown around very often but it seems so damn ambiguous.

As someone who's tripped over a hundred times some 20 plus different psychedelics, I've never had anything I would call "bodyload". I really don't get it...

It's akin to when you're tripping acid, then all of a sudden, it feels like a tiny child's fist is inside your intestines causing you extreme pain.

-bodyload

I'm pretty sure it's the result of your serotonin receptors being mostly in your intestinal tract.

If you've never experienced it, consider yourself lucky.

During about 50% of my acid trips, at some point I end up on the ground rolling around in agony as I experience 'bodyload' in my intestines.

If that's not bodyload, then I don't know what is.

Essentially what he said^
In addition though I include headaches as well, they're pretty common coming up on psychedelics for me, and some psyches do it much worse than others

Really? Like some stomach discomfort but not nausea? And a headache? Never had any type of headache ever.

Maybe the closest thing would be on 32-34mg 2C-E for the first 45 minutes after the first alert but, I'd still describe as intense nausea not a "body" load. Maybe I have never actually experienced it? I always thought everyone was using really poor wording for body euphoria and tactile sensations.

IME, it's as if you need to take the biggest shit of your life, but you can't push it out every time you hit the head.

This happens to me on most every psych, but is usually not an issue if I've been eating well and not abusing my body in the week prior.

I get the worst pains if I trip on a hangover after a night of heavy drinking.

^And ditto on the headache; most 2C-x drugs give me a mangler headache at some point in the trip.

'Body load' refers to any physical discomfort that occurs as a side effect of drug use - usually during the duration of the primary effects, rather than after.

'Body load' refers to any physical discomfort that occurs as a side effect of drug use - usually during the duration of the primary effects, rather than after.
^ This.

Reading the previous replies really surprised me, I never thought people were speaking of actual pain. For me it was always just about feeling a bit off, like I would be developing a flu, which would dissipate once I changed the setting. In general I believe 'bodyload' and 'bodyhigh' are essentially the same, but depending on the situation the exact same sensation can be interpreted as 'good' or 'bad'. This seems to be the case for me anyway, I'm not sure if it applies to something like 240sxLover described.

For me bodyload is when i feel like i have to stretch all the time. I get this a lot on the psychedelics apart from 1p-eth-lad though i have only tried that once so who knows.This maybe just muscle tension but as i said a few extreme stretches seem to ease it and i usually only get this on the way up, once i plateau it just seems to melt away.

For me bodyload is when i feel like i have to stretch all the time. I get this a lot on the psychedelics apart from 1p-eth-lad though i have only tried that once so who knows.This maybe just muscle tension but as i said a few extreme stretches seem to ease it and i usually only get this on the way up, once i plateau it just seems to melt away.
This is fairly interesting because the one time I tried 1p-eth-lad so far I had more vaso and muscle spasms than I've had with pretty much anything over the years. Might just be because I didn't really prep in any way, which I usually tend to do, but it's still funny that my experience is the total opposite. I mean it still wasn't extremely bad or anything, just more uncomfortable than usual.

I found al-lad the most uncomfortable of the ones i have tried and really couldnt believe how smooth the1p-eth was . Maybe it was because i had ate a light snack about 20 mins prior to dropping my first blotter which i quickly chewed and swallowed..A habit i have now because of the nbomes even though i knew this was legit. I waited at least 30 mins and felt nothing so i ate another and around another 30 mins later i was gone. I have read reports of people dosing sublingual and bucally and get a much faster reaction and rougher come up so who knows it could be that or a myriad of other things