Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Body pleasure with Psychedelics

Doclad

Bluelighter
Good Morning.

Am I the only one who experiences extreme pleasure with psychedelics?
I have realized that my last psychedelic trips (4-ho-met, 2c-c and 4-ho-mipt) have given me a physical pleasure at the height of Mdma/Mda with the advantage that I feel very lucid and I will not feel miserable the next days.

This seems to be a new effect for me, Before I did not receive as much bodily pleasure as now. I think maybe it's related to the fact that now I practice sports and I eat better among other things, but they are only speculations.

Again, do any of you feel during a psychedelic trip effects similar to those of an empathogen roll? =D

DocLad

Last edited:
I find it more common with tryptamines. 4-ho-mipt & 4-ho-met, and also psilocybe cubensis. I used to get it with 2CB but mostly now it just gives me a sort of full body energy that needs to be worked out.

AMT is very much this way, its hit me so damn hard before that I had to find somewhere out of the beaten path in the woodland I was mushroom-foraging in, and curl up at the base of a tree and go to sleep.

Well, anyway Amt is a monoamine releaser so it has a similar profile to a classic empatogen.
I really want to try it. =D

DocLad

Yeah, almost all psychedelics produce physical pleasure for me, some more than others. There are a few that are uncomfortable physically though, or sometimes are at least. When I first started tripping I experienced a lot more discomfort, generally during the come-up, but if I was unable to move past it, it would linger for the whole experience. I still found it worth it though, for the mental effects. But these days my come-ups are easy and generally I find psychedelics to be among the most physically euphoric of all drugs.

Duration not accounted for, DMT has the best body high of anything I've done. Feels like the universe is hugging you %)

LSD's is off the hook as well.

MDMA + low dose of ket is pure waves of body pleasure for me.

Allylescaline is less strong but if feels great too.

Heh yeah forgot about that body high with DMT, after the peak, on the comedown, its almost opiate-like in the desire to just lay around and bask in the warm, delicious languor that has spread itself throughout your entire body. Absolutely delightful. Not selfishly introverted like opioids make people though, a serenic is perhaps how I'd describe that effect, for thats what it does, produce an intense, but relaxed and kinda dopey sererene state.

That kinda 'SQUEEEEEEE!' moment that comes when an autie has been immersing themselves in their field/s of dedicated interest, and gotten all flappy and stimmy as a result, although without the stimulated electrified feeling that happens then with a good stimming, but a similarly bodily ecstatic serene feeling underneath, the squishy bit of the 'squeeeee=D' moment, thats what its like kind of, if it came in an opiate-like flavour without the bad effect potential of opioids on people. Although I figure that'll only translate to someone autistic, aspie or Rett's, but its like getting your 'squeeee!' spot scratched, like a cat behind their ears in their favourite spot as they laze about before the fire, without a care in the world.

Lovely, the after-effects are, from DMT,even if I can't translate the autie 'squeeee!' bit into NT-dom, at least not unless I could invent a drug that would turn someone profoundly autistic for a week or two. Wish I could, I bet it'd sell well too :)

DMT for me. Soft, intense, warm sensations, heaviness, pleasurable buzzing in the head when it hits you. On the come down whole body is relaxed and lazy. No weird stimulation, just pure tryptamine bliss.

DMT without a doubt. Half the time when I smoke it I'll start repeating "this stuff is pure medicine" while being drown in the most beautiful cleansing feeling ever. It feels so natural and just plain good. Highly euphoric. Clean Acacia DMT (with just a smidgen of NMT) is the best for this effect. Also it happens more the longer I've left it, almost like the DMT is happy to see me again and I always get this feeling like it wants me to stop in more often.

Mescaline is pretty damn amazing too.

-GC

With 4-ho-mipt the pleasure was so overwhelming that I did not know whether to roll on the ground or explode everywhere.8o
The bodily pleasure I get from tryptamines is simply awesome.

DocLad