Boards back, everythings as fixed as it can be.

Jase

Bluelight Crew
A few of you asked what went wrong.
What went wrong was the server went low on disk space. (out of my hands)
Unfortunately when this happens any postings or user information which are EDITED are lost.
There where about 150-200 registered users who where affected by this. I've just had to manually delete each of these users by hand. (It took ages) These users will now be able to re-register using there old names.
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING TROUBLE: [email protected]. unfortunately I'm going to have to ignore any e-mails prior to today as there are far to many to respond to everyone.
We've got disk space again and I've repaired all the forums, so everything should be OK again...
Jase.

Cool, you are THE man, man! Thanks for the update. We all appreciate your efforts Jase, right guys? Well, I am glad to see the board back to its old self.
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69

I'm with you Thestepper69 (man, no offense but it doesn't exactly roll trippingly off the tongue does it?). I really appreciate all Jase and Skydancer do just so I can get my daily Bluelight fix. Really just kidding about the name. Love and Peace to all!

muchas gracias senor Jase, where would we be with out you? you deffinently deserve credit for making this board what it is today
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
You are the best Jase. It's such a small thing but having our names back is just wonderful. We have our identities back!
I understand why the board goes down on occasion.....you've created a monster young man!! And I for one appreciate the time you put in.
Thanks,
miss apple (without the '.'!!)
------------------
Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without- Confucius

heh heh...miss apple, you silly newbie
smile.gif

BTW, I hear there is a rumor floating around about our affair. You've got to keep that stuff quiet, kiddo
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 20 December 1999).]

THANK you THANK you THANK you
thank YOU thank YOU thank YOU
Jase you are so wonderful.....
MMwwwwwaaaahhhhh!!!!!!
I am RuRu again and I feel like a newbie
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thank you Jase for all your time and hard work for our little world.....
Major PROPS go out to yaz.....
Peace.......RuRu (aka Wippit Wizard)

THANK YOU! Nothing felt right this weekend without bluelighting. Jase, you are my hero!
Big, Big, Big, Big, Big Kisses to you!
------------------
xoxo
flux

Keep quiet? Keep quiet about the depth of my feelings for you? Are you trying to hide *your* true feelings Sticky my love? Are you ashamed of me? I'm so hurt and disappointed
frown.gif
frown.gif

wink.gif

Hello? Oh, guys, this is awful! For some reason the board is shutting down on me again! The search engine works fine, and that's how I ended up here, but every time I try to get into a room from the main page I get a thing that says "Error 400" or something like that. What to do??? Pleeeeze help me, Jase, I miss all the bluelighters!
*Sending you all my best wishes from the "other side"*
------------------
xoxo
flux

thanks jase, and also thanks for switching that topic from one forum to another for me. you're the best!
smile.gif
smile.gif

I like my new name better anyway
smile.gif

------------------
the bluelighter formerly known as Joelle :)

THANK YOU!!! You're the best!!! This board is definately my life saver while I'm at work...
PLUR
Tig

With all these props to Jase, I'd just like to say.....Uh-um(clears throat)......"Screw you, you smell and you dress funny"
wink.gif
.....dick
smile.gif

Hey jase
Im still having problems!!!
When i try to come in i get this error 400
I have to come in through archives
------------------
I fell down the hill and
kept rolling!!
Peace
Timbo:)