• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Blues, dirty 30s, cartel popcorn - Not popping on UAs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllAroundGoodGuy

Greenlighter
Hey đź‘‹
I've been using pressed 30s for the past 8 months while dosing at the methadone clinic and have yet to fail a UA (they are lab spun) all this time. I assume they must contain iso or some derivative that is not yet tested for in the US or at least in my area in the west. Does anyone have similar experiences with pressed cartel blues?

This is after you were admitted to the clinic?

Anwyays, idk man there are plenty of non-fent RCs going around. *zenes have been quite popular last 2 years (not xylazine, but stuff like etonitazene and it's derivatives). I don't think those pop on any standard test.

Although if you were still getting southwest blues I wouldn't expect those to show up. I doubt the cartels use them. Weird.

Also love your avatar. Love madlib.

Last edited:
This is after you were admitted to the clinic?

Anwyays, idk man there are plenty of non-fent RCs going around. *zenes have been quite popular last 2 years (not xylazine, but stuff like etonitazene and it's derivatives). I don't think those pop on any standard test.

Although if you were still getting southwest blues I wouldn't expect those to show up. I doubt the cartels use them. Weird.

Also love your avatar. Love madlib.
I'm not an American. Plenty of legit oxys available here as part of government safe drug supply! However, I'm curious with what you were just referring to. Do you believe the cartels are fucking around with nitazenes and proceeding to press em in the dirty 30s?

Hey guys.

So, we do not allow Drug Testing questions here on the forums. This isn't out of principle, it's just that we have absolutely no way of giving you any kind of answer that would truly be of help to you.

What we can say is that we're aware of the tainted supply of Opioids out on the streets right now. We've seen them contain Opioid agonists from different classes, namely Fentanyl and -Nitazenes. There are other powerful Opioid agonists currently in play on the streets. These two and analogs thereof are some of the most common on the street. You're likely taking a -Nitazene or something if you're not popping for Fentanyl.

There are laboratories that will test your drugs for you. I don't think this makes sense for a daily uer though, as the drugs change from day to day. Suffice to say, you're just using an Opioid that is not being tested for.

Status
Not open for further replies.