Bluelight's April Fool

StoneHappyMonday

Bluelighter
I know there's general discussion elsewhere about the colour scheme but I just wondered what people who saw it though of the "Interpol" April Fool?

I had visions of 40000 people shitting themselves, a handful maybe with good reason, at the thought of Interpol trawling through their posts and messages.

I thought it was quite well done (the Interpol message). Any other reactions?

I clicked straight away knowing it was April Fools so wasn't worried (don't have anything to be worried about anyway like).

However I did think what if someone had a very urgent and important question they needed answering, saw the interpol thing and quickly clicked away from the site and were unable to get the answer they needed. Could have had bad consequences if you think about it.

Yep me too, I avoided being here as it just gave me a headache.

apparently that's only a UK and Australian thing not USA.

I figured it out alright but did get a couple of worried messages :D

I heard felix threw his computer into the bath, jumped on his motorbike with his tent and sleeping bag and was last seen camping in some woods in the Highlands.

Ha
Explains why he hasn't been around for a while.. time to boot up my satellite phone and give him a call

StoneHappyMonday said:
I know there's general discussion elsewhere about the colour scheme but I just wondered what people who saw it though of the "Interpol" April Fool?

I had visions of 40000 people shitting themselves, a handful maybe with good reason, at the thought of Interpol trawling through their posts and messages.

I thought it was quite well done (the Interpol message). Any other reactions?

If I wasn't so laid back I think I'd be very bothered by the fact that I came in fucked the other morning and ended up spending a paranoid few hours lying in bed thinking I was probably going to get raided through a paypal donation.

I just feel sorry for some of the less stable characters or anyone who was tripping.

Thanks bluelight. Fair play though I say.

StoneHappyMonday said:
Any other reactions?
It'd been planned for aaaages (well, at least 6 weeks).

A couple of TDS posters were less than impressed and there were a quite a few people who seemed genuinely worried.

Overall, it went quite well.

Although I suppose it did act as a friendly reminder to keep your posts non-incriminating and your inbox clean. Of course, for those of us who are divinely innocent, this poses no problem whatsoever.

i twigged straight away, but am very glad the joke didn't happen 2 weeks ago. I would probably have done something rash.

i hated the colours at first, but then they hypnotized me into loving them, i'm now surfing with the fairys on acid light interpol version :D:D:D:D:D

I didnt know it what everyone was talking about as i just go straight to eadd and not the homepage.

I figured somethingh would happen as O was tryiong to think of something myself.

The "suffering from addiction" banner was ace though =)

jude101 said:
I wanna keep Faded & Jaded!!

Spade got to keep his fool status.

I dont know if I will be able to take any of his post seriously now. ;)