bluelighters are nice people!!!

yeh mr.horse... where did u run off too? u just like left hk
frown.gif
no goodbye!
oh well.... next time we'll do bass station
smile.gif

anjele, r u calling me a copy cat? :p
luV SaSs

All you NICE bluelighters go and get a bluelight email address and put it in your profile so that I can catch up with you!!!
I have contacted a few of you out there but not ALL!
ta
wink.gif

Well guys, its a late post but I hope someone reads this. I just got registered, but I was there on Friday night, I was Sin's friend, now known as SPAZZNUT!
I think I warned some of you that I was to do this, but yeah positive thoughts on this one as well, it was great meeting you people and hope to catch up with you all again. Syn I know I will catch up with, being a mate, but in particular to Spiral, Pillgram, JB and Daqs. Great fun at Sunny's. You were very cool people to rave on with. Will now be a regular for the bluelight thang!
Keep bugging out, and as the baby dinosaur says in that TV program:
"Again, again!!!!"+

Ahhh hello there weary traveller!
Twas a great night! And good to see you came BOTH nights! Hey, thanks for the assistance in the park on sunday, I really needed that and owe you and syn next time I see you!
Again again? indeed indeed!!!

it's me METH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks everyone for holding still during my uncontrollable hug-attacks!!!!!!!!
i gather synaesthesia meant me , not jb as in johnboy...lol!!
(in heavy german accent)
I LUV YA'S ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********MWAH*********

MEEEETTTTHHHHHHHHHH LURRRVVVVVEE YA HEAPS. Im just wondering, your new nick: afros_rule was this inspired by that guy with the massive afro at hard kandy on friday?? hehehee. You're the best hugga out there, my new mum, soooo cuute. Hhehehehehe. Gotta catch up soon!! big hugz and kisses (in deep german accent) hehehehe - lurve that voice.hahahahahahahahaha- bye!!!!!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Ya know I keeps telling y'all an tellin y'all ... The name thing the name thing!
smile.gif

Hey spazznut, hope I dropped 1) the right pair of shades to 2) the right house last night. Gimme a call 2 confirm.
[This message has been edited by Synaesthesia (edited 06 April 2000).]

Oh, Im kinda confused but I get it now. I was just wondering who sin was and then *bam* its syn. Well, there ya go. By the way syn, posting private parties on the net is risky business!!

Mr Horse: Agreed. I got the messsage across to those I wanted tho and it's gone now so I'm not 2 concerned... shit...juz this second heard about a bust 10,000(?) found at the airport. Confirmations?

ANY OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE GOING TO OFFSHORE 2000...endorphin is playing...Love Endorphin,,,OK maybe a bit comercial, but godamn he rocks...email me if you're going...I'll have a blue Tshirt on my tent if I do go so you all can drop in and say good day...hehehe...party...fun....
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

mr horse........i submitted the adoption papers!!!! just had to do it!!!! i am still mourning the fact that you guys just disappeared on fri night....snifff.......just as i found my long lost baby son.....sniff........................
you are the cutest!!!!!!!!!
and yes, the TWO afros on fri nite AND the ONE on sat nite really inspired me........i think all bluelighters should grow an afro as a sign of solidarity, hahahhaa!!!!!
hey anyone going to acidreign?????????? 20.4 at palace complex???????
[This message has been edited by afros _rule (edited 06 April 2000).]

Yeah, we kinda just went somewhere, I cant really remember but I do apologise for nicking off, then not saying goodbye, but I was having a pretty hard time. Im sure we will all catch up very soon and party like its 1354(big party year, or so im told) Um, im going to offshore, then my next biggins will be everypicture, so perhaps someone can arrange a meetup for that? Otherwise, keep kewl. - hORSE ps: Im feeling a little blue today
wink.gif