• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Bluelighter Meet & Greet (pretend) lol

While I was smoking a bowl right now I was saying to myself, “self, wouldn’t it be hella fun if there was a party where all the bluelighters can finally meet in person and we could all turn up together” lol. So I’m curious if there were a BL meet-up what city would u wanna have it at personally & any other cool party plans? Lol I would say Vegas, just bc I think it would be fun for everyone. And a drug buffet based on everyone’s personal DOC. And I would perform for u guys as the musical guest & rap for everyone 🤣

There used to be BL meetups, back in the day. There were a bunch in Europe, and a few in America. But the first one in America had a narc who called the cops and they arrested every single person for drug possession. Despite that, tere were more after that where that didn't happen.

I have met a good handful of BLers in real life, one or two at a time. 3 of them moved to the same town as me and are some of my closest friends now (one passed away from a fent overdose, RIP Erin <3).

A larger scale meetup would be cool. I'd like to do a PD meetup one day, we could all have a crazy psychedelic party in the woods or something.

There used to be BL meetups, back in the day. There were a bunch in Europe, and a few in America. But the first one in America had a narc who called the cops and they arrested every single person for drug possession. Despite that, tere were more after that where that didn't happen.

I have met a good handful of BLers in real life, one or two at a time. 3 of them moved to the same town as me and are some of my closest friends now (one passed away from a fent overdose, RIP Erin <3).

A larger scale meetup would be cool. I'd like to do a PD meetup one day, we could all have a crazy psychedelic party in the woods or something.
Leave it to the fucking yanks to have a narc ass mole on BL :/

My .02 would be doing it in a state where at least some substances are legal. Of course I'm biased because Mary J Wanna is my DOC :weedleaf:

I'm kinda partial to Vegas because IME 20 years ago, nearly anything could be found there. But it is kinda far left for the folks on the right side of the country. I also like Denver or Chicago.

There has to be a way to weed out the narcs, maybe taking this convo to DMs or something? Or drug testing people.... like if you piss clean you're not allowed to enter, idk

:cop::whip:

legal-weed-map.jpg