• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bluelight stall - rollcall of people willing to help out

it doesnt really matter whether there is affiliation or not does it?
in fact, what if we left it unsaid? yes, call ourselves Bluelight, promote the website, but leave it vague. if we should ever be challenged bcos of the content they find on the website, we can always counter it with "we never said blablabla..."
and within ourselves, we know our identity.

good for you purplelisa! pleasekeepus up to date with what you find out.
testing needs to be done. it's a step forward. handing out pamphlets has be done already, for about ten years now... time for some progress...

Back and forth, back and forth..
Actually trying to get something properly set up, or actually just going out and doing what you feel like, are two entirely seperate things. Both have good points, both have bad points, but isn't this thread about who is willing to help.?
------------------
SEX-and now that i have your attention, i dont want it anymore.
Go Away!

ghost, its the naming of bluelight and promo'ing the website that *is* affiliation. thats how we'd be affiliated! and there's nothing vague about it. thats the kind of thing i have a problem with.
anyways, this is a rollcall thread.. any more discussion about affiliation or ways in which to conduct pill testing, can we pls move it to bl stall part 3? ta!
smile.gif

i am willing to help out with a stall on the condition that it is not affiliated with bluelight and it does not promote bluelight. i do not wish for my real identity to be tied to what i have said in this board between now and early May when i joined.

MíkeySåmmy - what are you? fucking superman?
wink.gif

BTW - I'm willing to help out by sampling pills or anything else that you guys have in mind for me.

I'm in Sydney.
God this is soooo hard.
I really want to be involved in all of this, especially the pill testing, but I think that it is going to be too risky for me professionally if we are affiliated with bluelight.
I still haven't read anything that completely convinces me that this project must be affiliated with bluelight, other than that Bluelight is something that we are all really proud of and have benefited from being a part of.
The most important thing seems to be disseminating information and making testing kits available to punters on site.
Surely JB you can see the logic of doing this independently of Bluelight. By doing so we avoid unnecessarily exposing ourselves to the risks associated with being (potentially) discredited because of our involvement with an allegedly pro-drug discussion board.
I'm prepared to do whatever is necessary to make this thing happen if we are only indirectly affiliated with bluelight ie. bluelight is just one of several urls's listed in the information we make available to people.
If it is decided that this project will be directly affiliated with bluelight then I will only be able to offer support and assistance similar to that offerred by Atomica, Haste and Mikey Sammy.
I believe we can do this more successfully without a direct affiliation with Bluelight.
Finn
[This message has been edited by Finn (edited 17 October 2000).]

and the issue for me personally isnt necessarily the issue of my "involvement with an allegedly pro-drug discussion board" (as finn said above).
because i believe technically this board isnt pro-drug (look at disclaimer).
its the actual things i have said in posts over the months - countless implications that I use illegal drugs recreationally.
-Sorry- continue with rollcall...
rotcol.gif

im prepared to help no matter what the outcome is.
and i risk getting deported out of the country if anything should screw up.
if the decision should end up in affiliation with this website, i assume that this thread and all relevant threads regarding the project will be deleted, and all correspondence from then onwards will be through e-groups and private meetings. thus, nobody should find out who the hell i m on bluelight.
imu2.gif

You can count me in for any help needed in Perth - admin, stall, flyers, carpooling, moral support etc
smile.gif

HI guys!
Sorry the monkey has been away for a bit.....otherwise I would have been one of the first few to put my hairy hand up for this one!
Those organising this should already know that I am in for the long haul........
I have everything on hold for this project until some final information/content is finalised.........see BL Stall Pamphlet thread!
The monkey is in regardless of affiliations......let's just do it!
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!

Oooooooooooopssssssss.......
forgot to say i'm in Melbourne......
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!

if ravesafe doesn't need me that night, and i'm well, i'm happy to work.
------------------
venceremos - hasta la victoria siempre
Al-Qahira, Ares, Auquakah, Bahram.
Harmarkhis, Hrad, Hou Hsing, Kasei.
Ma'adim, Maja, Mamers, Mangala, Mars.
Nirgal, Shalbatanu, Simud and Tiu.

*crawls out from the rock he was under*
ok well i have been a bit busy recently and havnt checked bl regularly enough to see this thread
smile.gif
ill be in for anything you guys need me for, in Melbourne too, was at the last meeting if u guys forgot
smile.gif
will be at more meetings depending on the dates.
------------------
cowboymac.gif
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."
[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 18 October 2000).]

1. Sydney.
2. Independent (non-affiliated) stall only.
3. General assistance with project research and evaluation (if required), orchestrating system of pill-testing service, helping get credibility from a health promotion/ harm minimisation point of view, ideas, creative (non-tech) stuff, bit of leg work (not Can-Can), stall-time.
bf
------------------
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!" (Taylor, Planet.)

Sydney!
I'll help with anything once the summer holidays start... handing out cards, testing... whatever will do, so count me in!

Sydney.
Nobody really knows me here - but I'd be willing to help doing stall time or any of the pamphlet design etc (although theres probably enough people volunteering for the design thing already).
smile.gif
Uncle Sam says "Vote NO for Bluelight affiliation!"
smile.gif

~MisterDuck