Bluelight, Research opportunity and YOU! (EVERYONE please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i noted the ghb mistake in the earlier testing. not sure why it wasnt changed :(

has it been going smoothly lately? i got almost through it previously and it stopped letting me continue. i eventually had to restart and lost my info.

it seemed a bit shady in some parts to me...there were a few times i was like "hmmm, should i continue" oh well, *crosses fingers* and hopes for the best :D

^
|
The study will run through August. Ater that we will keep you posted of the results and when and how they will be published.

SG

Well I've done it but I think some of the choices were really blunt. Asking whether MDMA use is 'wrong' or not, well yes and no. For some people it clearly is, same as virtualy every other drug.

Well what's the alternative; hide in the shadows and let government policy be made on what they guess we are doing? All i ever see on this site is people whinging that the government and the media have no idea what is actually happening and constantly misrepresent us.

Now we are given an opportunity to actually fix this and still people complain! Whatever. Sit back on your arse and whinge how nothing will change anyways if you want to. Or try and make a change. It's up to you.

^^ well i filled it out. It could be interpreted in an unbiased fashion. But it could still easily be misrepresented also. As some1 whos done survey questions and such as part of psychology, i have to say some of the questions could have been asked more neutrally. This makes me suspicious of the way which the results might be interpreted. But well see, i could be wrong.

Your right that we should try and get our veiws across. No harm in trying, as bullshit unsubtaintatied anti-drug rhetoric is going to spew out anyway whether it comes from something we participate in or not. But we should also be aware that many people dont want our veiws put across, they want us to put theirs across. It doesnt pay to be too naive about scientific objectivity, especially where goverment agencies are concerned.

^^ Please give them your feedback about such issues as they don't know unless we tell em. It seems obvious but a lot of people don't realise that a researcher just might plain not know that a question is loaded, and a quick email could set em straight.

One thing we are hoping to is put together a Bluelight response to the survey and it's results, and it is just this sort of thing we need to know.

My survey answers would make BL look good... I realized I used BL more for NOT using drugs than for using them. I have used BL for learning about drug interactions and consequences and it has made me NOT try/use certain substances. Yay for BL! :)

Interesting survey, but fun, I even told the truth! I give the feds 2 hours till they are at my door..... ;) hahahahahahaha!

For what its worth, I hope my two cents helps keep informational sites available!

all i remember being a bit iffy was a question "have you taken a prescription drug with an illegal drug because of a web site?"

well i've taken prozac because of info learned a long time ago from bl or a site like it. i said no just cause my friend actually looked up the info hehe and the question seemed like they didnt mean prozac anyways

Sigh

That took longer then 30 minutes...

8)

Attachments

• junglebunny.jpg
    junglebunny.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 388
finally got around to doing it.

it seemed pretty fair; definately aiming for knowledge and not being biased (at least not intentionally).

Had a little trouble at first but I'm done now.

Seemed reasonable to me.

Last edited:
being sponsered by the govt i think its fishy. alot of the questions asked if you felt such and such a way, but didnt ask if you had felt that way prior to drug use. im pretty sure everyone gets anxious at times. lol

i did voice my opinion in the areas to type about my mistrust in the govt, the failure of the drug-war, and other stuff cant remember. i bitched for awhile so someone best read that and be informed.

i also liked getting to voice that the govt run drug sites provide only what they want, not the straight truth. have you ever visited theantidrug.com?

what a crock of shit, i mean you go to post on their little msg things and they must have a mod check and approve before it appears. kinda funny when ur stoned to read peoples posts though cuz u can tell people are just making random shit up, talking complete fabrications of the effects of certain drugs, and it gets posted. you know theres a problem when i can tell how false and funny the posts are, but the mod must think they are true stories. lol go check it out sometime.

This survey ended on Monday, August 25. Thanks to everyone who participated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.