• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight meet ups?

Wouldn't PG be better than Olive oil, I had great success using PG, heating solution to get rid of any clumps.
Yes. That is precisely it. I am allergic to PG, alcohol, and 99% + of all things ingestible.

Etizolam is one, of only 5 psychoactives I can tolerate allergenically. Which is very limiting.

It's the real reason I take so much LSD. I basically have been taking it regularly in place of all other potential options.

So PG is out. Originally I did heat the made up bottle, in a saucepan of water. But I don't agree with heating certain chemicals. And it wasn't the answer anyway.

Etiz will never actually dissolve into the olive oil.

The most crucial part to be safe initially, is adding the smallest amount of oil first to the weighed 250 mg's, then it's easy to smitherine all clumps out.

The clumps actually form into rocks, once mixed with oil.

Adding the full amount of olive oil equals a load of variable sized clumps in current under the ocean. Impossible by tool to get them, shaking does nothing.

But by mincing the 250 mg's into a paste first, no clumps are ensured.

But still it's vital to first stir the bottom with tool then shake before each dose.

I could never use any tablets. If I needed a doctor for benzos he'd not be able to help me. The allergy to excipients including lactose would be worse than CT withdrawal or straight death.

I have about 4 grams of Etiz remaining, the idea is to get fit enough to taper in time. But long covid severe nerve damage is a major spanner in the way, driving anxiety like a rocket ship.

The etiz and an extra-normal load of kava are indispensable atm still in emergency measure style to melt the nerve based anxiety just enough to not lose my mind.

In time, the C should clear, nerves settle. They are currently.

I plan to visit the UK sometime this year.
Well the door will be wide open (if you arrive at the same time as the Postie 😉)

One condition for entrance though. It's a unique form of "passport".

Just sure you bring Perforated along with you and there will be no problem. 🙂

Yes it's fun to meet Bluelighters! I've met several people from the site, one actually resulted in a serious relationship that has gone on for six years now (she wasn't a very active user and I haven't seen her here in years, but this is where we met originally)

Most of the time it's fun just to have people show you around their home towns/cities (or current cities of residence anyway), describe whats been going on in their lives etc. I've always played the role of guest but I'd love to play host at some point too, my home town is kind of off the beaten track but it'd be a blast to show someone around and regale them with all kinds of stories, legends and bullshit lol. But I love being in tourist-mode too, just totally naive, pointing at stuff and going oooohh aaaahh, lol, looking at everything with fresh eyes and just taking in the experience.

I never predicate meeting someone on anything drug-related. But, if it happens it happens, that's how I look at it. And it frequently does, not that I'm complaining ;):LOL: Man BL has gotten me high, found me love...marry me Bluelight! :love::bowdown:

I don't know whether I'd get a visa for enter the states but if then I'd like to visit some day anyways ... also for buy a laptop, lol but the local offers here are so bad and when ordering online it would cost me some $350 of tax, for that money I can also take a plane and cheap hostel..

writing in the visa form, I want to visit bluelighters xD

I'd be up for meeting other people who live in my state (South Australia) though not necessarily for drug related mischief. I tend to be a solitary user. More just if I found them an interesting person, really.

I don't know whether I'd get a visa for enter the states but if then I'd like to visit some day anyways ... also for buy a laptop, lol but the local offers here are so bad and when ordering online it would cost me some $350 of tax, for that money I can also take a plane and cheap hostel..

writing in the visa form, I want to visit bluelighters xD
Fuck the states, peru 🇵🇪 is the place to go.

Anyone wants to get on a plane and then pay for a cab to come to my place & share their drugs, I'm all for it! Make it heroin & I might even sleep with you too!

I’d love to meet some new people myself. But is there anyone that lives in the states? Maybe Pittsburgh area or close by..?

I’d love to meet some new people myself. But is there anyone that lives in the states? Maybe Pittsburgh area or close by..?
Seems like the USA actually has the largest Bluelighter population these days (Swing by NSADD)