Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight meet ups?

TerrorDome

Greenlighter
Do these still happen, is anyone interested in meeting up for an event/hangout/bender?

Thank you for your replies.

These last few years with self isolation and COVID-19 has created a boring reality, I was curious to see whether there was still a community of Bluelighters who still do meet ups etc, thats all.

These last few years with self isolation and COVID-19 has created a boring reality, I was curious to see whether there was still a community of Bluelighters who still do meet ups etc, thats all.
What state do you live in

I'd come to Australia to go on a bender with you but there's too many spiders there, I'd need a lot of benzos to not be terrified

Also cool profile pic bro

I'd come to Australia to go on a bender with you but there's too many spiders there, I'd need a lot of benzos to not be terrified

Also cool profile pic bro
With your username and a past history of benzo abuse and horrible blackouts I discourage you from partaking,

Although a twirl of the pipe here and there won't hurt ya.

With your username and a past history of benzo abuse and horrible blackouts I discourage you from partaking,

Although a twirl of the pipe here and there won't hurt ya.
I have blacked out myself before, half dozen times prob, on Etizolam recent times.

By accidental overdose due to uneven dissolution in olive oli, powder clumps from not mashing props originally, then not stirring glass bottle bottom every measured dose, just shaking, leading to a build up of powder or crystal settling on bottom, stirred up nearing end and voomph!

An on paper 5 mg dose, maybe 35, catching me knapping.

With a truck L of Kavalactones in system 24/7, IME doubling benzo activity.

Crazy dose of benzo (or thieno) anyway.

I have rectified that now. Failproof.

Weigh 250 mg's powder. Can do this precisely.

But the key is add a smidge of olive oil only at first. Mash into a paste easily that way, no clumps left.

Dangerous are those clumps.

Then total weight 147 grams gives me 1 mg Etiz to 3 ml oil.

Must stir entire bottom of glass, then shake before every dose.

It's worked 5 months now, I cannot OD again, blackout. I broke my back last time and more.

But....it's knowing your dose, capability. If I was near nuff, well nuff, to meet up jam with some UK bros here, I'd be on etiz for sure, cos it's a daily.

But never to stage of blacking out, slurring etc.

It's controllable that way I mean.

But it IS a case by case thing ofc.

Discord does sound a healthy avenue for this too.

I empathise fully, I've been rock isolated with one other mostly, and a special dog I do love.

This holographic stuff, I can see this coming out in the future for the public at large and I mean next couple of years back to potentially open up some doors in this direction therapeutically fun and connecting wise.

Personally I would love to meet some other members here who I feel I may get on with and not irritate the hell out of lol.

UKers ofc. Maybe a time will come when it's convenient and possible for me.

Disagree Donald Trump GIF by CBS News
This is my dick pic.... I’m shy..

I have blacked out myself before, half dozen times prob, on Etizolam recent times.

By accidental overdose due to uneven dissolution in olive oli, powder clumps from not mashing props originally, then not stirring glass bottle bottom every measured dose, just shaking, leading to a build up of powder or crystal settling on bottom, stirred up nearing end and voomph!

An on paper 5 mg dose, maybe 35, catching me knapping.

With a truck L of Kavalactones in system 24/7, IME doubling benzo activity.

Crazy dose of benzo (or thieno) anyway.

I have rectified that now. Failproof.

Weigh 250 mg's powder. Can do this precisely.

But the key is add a smidge of olive oil only at first. Mash into a paste easily that way, no clumps left.

Dangerous are those clumps.

Then total weight 147 grams gives me 1 mg Etiz to 3 ml oil.

Must stir entire bottom of glass, then shake before every dose.

It's worked 5 months now, I cannot OD again, blackout. I broke my back last time and more.

But....it's knowing your dose, capability. If I was near nuff, well nuff, to meet up jam with some UK bros here, I'd be on etiz for sure, cos it's a daily.

But never to stage of blacking out, slurring etc.

It's controllable that way I mean.

But it IS a case by case thing ofc.
Wouldn't PG be better than Olive oil, I had great success using PG, heating solution to get rid of any clumps.