(answered) Bluelight crisis hotline

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarthedog

Bluelighter
Idk if we have the staff available for this, but I think it would be nice if we had a crisis hotline for people needing urgent harm reduction advice.

What do you guys think? Can it be done? Maybe an app that would be the equivalent?

Another way to advertise Peter North CBD Gummies?

No thanks unless the app is a remote access trojan designed for our overseas shill friends

Could have a lot of fun with that :cool:

I'd feel more confident calling a nurseline or poison control in the event of a potentially real-ass drug crisis. Rather than connecting with, say, someone nodding out in chair. Or someone who would blame said crisis on a plot by big pharma, bill gates, nefarious alien intelligences, reptilian overlords, or cattleprod-wielding asian dictators. Or whatever....

Idk if we have the staff available for this, but I think it would be nice if we had a crisis hotline for people needing urgent harm reduction advice.

What do you guys think? Can it be done? Maybe an app that would be the equivalent?
it has been discussed by staff

it's not that we don't have willing people (we do), it's that it could be a potential liability for both the caller and us

ultimately, we aren't professionals, doctors or psychiatrists, we can only support people so much and in true crisis people need real professional help not some home brew harm reduction hotline

Can someone give me crisis help now? Right now? I can pay money later but not right now, i have none.

I am... i fucking love this lady and fuck... It is only one-sided. I am taking booze shots after booze shots after booze shots.

I have been in contact with the Finnish defense forces, about to join the Ukrainian army, but i am very weak now.

I have been seeking for DAYS AND DAYS for someone, anyone to talk with me... No one there...

Please. Do not leave me here alone. Please. I still believe firmly in God. But God left. There is no one. NO ONE. Please. Be that someone. I will pay i fucking swear.

I'd like to chime in that I do have 2 phones. One for the bitches and one for the dough.
So I'm not fucked up for giving you my number, and utilize the fucking number in extreme situations where you value your safety or the safety of those around you.

I don't however suggest the same with everyone else, because this is still the internet at the end of the day.

I'd rather value my position here if it were to help another living soul bud.
PM me because I'll tend to squirrel.
I am just a PM away.

Status
Not open for further replies.