• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bluelight Content - Some direction please

timetohunt

Bluelighter
I have a fiend, I mean friend, yea that's it man's best fiend. A dog, his name is swimerific swimfantastico. He's won many a trial at the rescue meets.....I kid, I kid........
Honestly, I just started posting on Blue Light again. It's been maybe six years with an outlier here and there.
I really am all about harm reduction, and if you see any of my recent posts , you will clearly see that. I used to be an entheogenic psychonaught until lumbar disc disease gave way to .....you easily know the oh so common rest of the story. Opiates. The soul that was once strong, a good role model for a fun and safe good time, was at risk and hurting in ways never known to me.

But I'm back, in a better way now than ever. Ready to layout reality to help those less mature or less experienced.....and wanting to see if a fun and light side of Bluelight still exists. I realize that so much information and posts that come in can be retreads, over and over. I don't want to begin reading every forum. I'd like to hear from mature bluelighters over 35, or younger old souls that are beyond their years (I've met many of you younger out in real life, and most of you guys have degrees or write music, do cerebral stuff). I'm not back here to read "dude I snorted a xanny totem pole, does the floor always turn yellow like this, and we totally got cough syrup from Wal-Mart and those new cigs that give a better headrush"

What I'd like to know, does bluelight still have a sense of humor?

Where are the most stimulating discussion these days. What forums?

What seems to be hot on the minds of the experimental drug scene.... inward looking, generally safe, upbeat discussion wise?

I suppose I could read a shit ton of threads, but I'd like to hear from a few folks.

Move the thread if necessary, I mentioned entheogens, so this is where I started.