Bluelight Blend - Spotify

my spotify is mostly stuff i just dig around to hear that i havent heard before - all the old stuff isn't really on there because i have it already - so you're gonna probably hear some odd stuff from me mostly but i'll try to add more favorites too

gonna do some studying with this playlist right now

maek mi smartr wif gud muzik pls

I'm studying for my GED... look at me accomplishing things!

are you really?

i took my GED test like 2 weeks after i signed myself out of school and i didn't study at all

it's pretty easy from what i remember - you'll pass

are you really?

i took my GED test like 2 weeks after i signed myself out of school and i didn't study at all

it's pretty easy from what i remember - you'll pass
yeah, I managed to get jobs through the years simply by lying on resume and saying I graduated highschool... nobody ever actually checked lol

but I'm seriously considering going back to college, so I'm doing it now

everything is piss easy except for math

math is actually my strongest subject but I forgot a lot of the methods, procedure, etc over the years because I never used it

I would do this, but I switched to Tidal.

Dave Grohl Hair Flip GIF

it doesn't refresh enough

like it does but it seems like it just reshuffles the original lineup - it keeps playing the same songs from me and my library is way bigger than that - it might throw a new song out here and there but that's it

im hoping they improve on it some because it is still pretty cool

spotify is really really good at playing related songs to what you just listened to - great for finding new music without making you dig much - so regardless, it's still great and i think the blend will improve as time goes on