(New South Wales) Blue $

em de em ay

Greenlighter
Hi,
A mate of mine came across some blue $ pills this week.
Has anyone in Sydney or south of Sydney come across these yet?
Are they any good? Suspected contents?

My dealer advised that they test up black but just wanted clarification from others on here.

Thanks,
EM DE EM AY

Yo dude, this might get closed, but I got offered these a while back (talking months) and I tested they did give an MDxx reaction. Could be a different pill.

Tried these last night.
Consumed 1 while in the back seat of the car driving around 5pm.
Within 40 mins, eyes started to get bigger, started to yawn, and the tingles/shivers/body rushes started - could feel it coming on nicely.
Started zoning out and dancing in my own little world.
Then around 7:30 consumed another half which brought it back on again nicely.
Extremely good charge given the atmosphere I was in once we got to our destination.
Got home around 11:30 and still felt a bit wired but effects were wearing off.
Went to bed and within 30-40 mins was sleeping like a baby.
I suspect MDxx + amphet but will verify with test results in coming days.

Will be consuming again.

A few extra details below.

Logo: $ (dollar symbol)
Colour: Light grey/light blue
Size: 3mm X 8mm
Shape: Round
Breakline: No
Bevel: Yes - slight bevel on back.
Texture: Well pressed, firm, smooth, not crumbly.
Reagant Tested: No
Suspected Contents: MDxx + Possible Amphet

I had blue dollars in Feb this year. Not sure if these are the same as the ones I'm talking about, but I suspected they were MDxx + Amphet as well. Most probably Meth. Had about 3 over the night if I remembered correctly, stayed up till the following night then crashed out. They were pretty fun until the Phets started to take over the MD feeling.

Mandelon Test Results

http://img829.imageshack.us/i/imagenno.jpg/

imagenno.jpg

Not an instant reaction; done in 30-40 secs, good MDMA reaction royal blue--->purple--->black. My tester is getting of age however previously it has reacted quicker. Think I noticed some
Olive colour round the edges top indicating amps as well

Ate one to test, felt like MDMA just nowhere near enough.

Tested what I think is one of these tonight. Looks like the same colour and press.

Hardly any reaction at all on Marquis. Slight light purple reaction.

Really hard pressed. Took more effort than usual to get a scraping.

got some of the blue $ around atm but got 2 different TYPES :\ the stamp looks the same but one is a fat cunt around 5x8 and the other is 3x8 anybody experienced these different sized blue $ around?

Has anyone had these in Perth? Heard of them around but not sure if they are the same ones or not.

yep ive been getting these in perth mate for a while, 2 different batches, 2 different sizes.. Both the goods but the fat ones are fkn awesome!!!

These have been going around Canberra for a bit now. Had them a few times. Doubled two last night, they definatly have a bit of MDMA but more speed than anything. Had a great time though.

if they are the outpressed i can confrim they are atleast MDxx according to test results.A friend of mine says they are MDMA but there is a chance that he could be mistaken :)