Date Submitted: January 12, 2011, 4:32 pm
Submitted By: dankstankton
Name: Capsule
State/Province: Oklahoma
Logo: None
Colour: Blue/White
Shape: Capsule
Report Quality Rating: not rated
Description: Got these for New Year's but I don't ever trust capsules so I waited until I could get a new test kit. The person who sold them to me said they were "pure mdma". They also admitted to being awake until 8am on a single pill (RED FLAG!). I tested it with Marquis and the change was instant.

These might be some really pure speed, but reading up on the Marquis it appears they could also be a few other things. Does anyone with more experience know what this is? It fizzed quite a bit and turned a bright yellow immediately. After a while it became more orange. According to Erowid it might be foxy, dipt, methylone, or TMA-6. Any ideas? Is this just speed or something more interesting/scary?
Suspected Contents: Unknown
Rating: Tested Only
Warning: yes
Tested: yes
Marquis Reagent: Yellow
Consumed: no

MDPV / Methylone will give that type of reaction - check out the reactions that 'TheAzo' posted and you will see what I mean.

I really wouldnt encorage people posting random powders on PR though :)

Yeah, I'm new to this so I posted over there. I wasn't aware they didn't allow capsules as I've seen everything from caps to chunks of brown powder posted over there. I looked at that thread but there are about a dozen "yellowish" tests there. Would it help if I re-took the test and did several pictures over a 20 minute period? It seemed to turn more orange over time, but I'm not positive how long that transition took.

Any help here would be appreciated. I guess I need to just bite the bullet and flush them or send one in for testing. If it's methylone then I might consider giving it a try. If it's any of the other five possibilities then I think I'll pass.

I'm just disgusted by this entire process at this point. My last foray brought me these: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=20535

Before that it was these and I was up until noon the next day: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21549

I haven't had any clean mdma in years, but every single time the person swear to me it's "pure mdma".

Here's a bigger shot of the test and a shot of the powder beforehand.

2r43oro.jpg

14u9fsj.jpg

^^^^ That's the said thing, there's so much crap out there these days, no one seems to know what "pure mdma" is anymore. It's sad. This is why it's important to tell everyone you know about testing!

MDPV / Methylone will give that type of reaction - check out the reactions that 'TheAzo' posted and you will see what I mean.

I really wouldnt encorage people posting random powders on PR though :)

I removed it asap this morning i jist wanted dankston to find it. It appears hes new to bluelight so i dont think he'd have found it if i had removed it immediatly.

I removed it asap this morning i jist wanted dankston to find it. It appears hes new to bluelight so i dont think he'd have found it if i had removed it immediatly.

Yes, I was aware of bluelight but I didn't know PR didn't allow capsule reports or that they would be moved here.

Thanks for all the advice.

Yes, I was aware of bluelight but I didn't know PR didn't allow capsule reports or that they would be moved here.

Thanks for all the advice.

They wont be moved here they will just be removed, but this one i thought was interesting so i too the time to move it. Its a rare happening :)