(Western Australia) Blue Swans (Perth)

tr3jo

Bluelighter
Thought it was about time that someone posted a report on the infamous gibbons...

Name: Blue Swan
Colour: Light blue almost purple
Logo: Swan
Height: 5 mm
Diameter: 7 mm
Weight:
Scored: No
Bevel: Yeah
Texture: Powdery but firm
Smell:
Taste: Fucken disgusting...

I have photos but dont know how to upload them to bluelight :(

Dont have tester kits but have eaten a few of these over the last two weeks and can safely say that they mark the return of good pills to perth. Cleanest pills I have almost ever had and were so euphoric they brought back memories of the good pills from 09 like the green @'s jolly rogers and white hearts. If you can get your hands on these stock up asap as this will be the most talked about gibbon for a while. THe come down is minimal and its not that hard to sleep which is a positive.

take note that these have the domed back but the press is diff to the first round (first batch has a defined swan on it), the press looks like it goes off the edge, you can't see the legs!

^ Were both batches still MDMA though?

Hopefully I run into these! It's good to know MDMA is in WA.

Have the opportunity to get some of these so will definitely be stocking up while I can. Thanks for posting tr3jo.

Any experienced users know roughly what the dosage would be close to?

To post the pic upload to an image hosting site and [ img ]post the link like this[ /img ] without the spaces... imageshack.us is what I normally use.

Last edited:
the proper looking swan is very weak mdma, the one where you can't see the legs is on par if not better than the pink 100s. but yes both mdma!

can any1 verify these are mdma cause ive had a few and would more say maybe mda or something else. definantaly same ones with the domed back etc

jolly rojer was the press very clear? or was the edge looking like it is chipped off almost?

bit chipped and the swan was looking a bit more like a goose in some but others it was easier to make out as some were less chipped, and some were also lighter coloured then others. if u upload a photo i can let u know if same

yeah the blue swans with the domed back and part of the top is kind of chipped off or the press is dodgy are the better of the 2 sorts

good to see mdma return to perth :D hopefully i can get my hands on these

18-11-2011 17:12
good to see mdma return to perth hopefully i can get my hands on these

AMEN TO THAT!