(New South Wales) Blue Stars

PPR, man you will have a good night thats for sure!!!!!
They are MDMA from what Kroniic has said here and pill reports.

lol wut? If thats the case, I can garentee these came from the same source.. their origionally from NSW and came over in very small numbers, at a not so small price :!

I know my source only had a small number, but I think maybe a few dealers have them as I spoke to a mate about them on the weekend & he said he had one the weekend prior given to him from an old mate he ran into.

They have come to WA in large ish numbers, ive been told i can get any amount i want at a slightly higher then your old school average price. (fair enough price for them being the first to come into WA).

I had 1 on saturday, followed by a half just after id come up and another half about 1.5 hours later

I was quite sleep deprived so i cant give the best report

But i had lots of gurning, couldnt wipe the smile off my face, felt more empathy then ive had on mda or mdea, didnt get any trippyness out of it so i doubt its MDA for the effects i was getting, and i doubt its mdea as i wasnt smacked out for the effects i was getting, and it certainly wasnt methylone or mephedrone. I didnt quite get as much empathy as i was remembering old school pills to be (pre 09/10 new years), though. Nor was there a real push to go go go but there was certainly more push then methylone). It was very easy to sleep after they wore off, but i was already sleep deprived. I could almost sleep while the last half was still going. Almost. Maybe if my mouth stopped moving :p I'd say these are pretty clean, not mixed with speed.

Id say a low end of medium dose of MDMA. Friend dropped 1 then another just as he was coming up and he was having trouble stringing full sentences together he was pretty mashed.

I'd say thats the way to go with these. I was very much appreciating my old friend vicks but i think id rather have followed my friends dosing regime

Judging on what ive heard through the grapevine and the amount of MDMA reports popping up on pillreports over the last 2 months, i think australia is about to hop back on the MDMA-train (hopefully!)

Weighed 2- 1 = 276mg, second one weighed 288mg.

The press isnt so great - they seem to crumble around the press, unless the star press isnt fully done.

Heres a picture of them

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9318/starji.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmm, different colour dude, the ones I had were a blue colour, yours are whitish. Good to see that MDMA is back.

I'd say its just the picture, they are alot bluer then they look in the pic, its pretty much the color of the background on the sides this bluelight page

They are the same color as the ones you posted

lol @ kronic.. fuck sake man their all the same pills...

low-med. MDxx at the most...

you say their in W.A in large numbers?! :? :D

lol @ kronic.. fuck sake man their all the same pills...

low-med. MDxx at the most...

you say their in W.A in large numbers?! :? :D

Probably are dude, but from the photo I saw it looked white to me, however it could be the flash. If they're the same pill not gonna dispute.

It possible that the first batches were higher dose to get the hype up, hey, im not complaining, in my opinion they are MDMA, they arent rediculessly priced, and its available to alot more people then the smaller circles that crystal got distributed in.

Just sayin', if your getting these in WA, double drop.

Heres another pic of the exact same 2, muchhhh better quality.

http://i55.tinypic.com/311wf4n.png

Do they match with yours now kronic?

Last edited:
Yeah they do champ! Like I said in my previous post it could have been the flash or photo. I think you're also spot on about the first batch being stronger, because one had me rolling balls.

hey guys in perth got these comparision to the pink 100s? Pink not the light purples.

im guessing it would hit a little harder and burn, also wouldnt last as long