(New South Wales) Blue Stars

kroniic

Bluelighter
Same as on PR, and the same as the Pink Stars

From the same cooks as the Pink Stars.

Name: Blue Star
Colour: Light blue with some dark blue specks, and some clear crystals.
Logo: 5 Pointed Star
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 6mm
Weight: N/A
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Looks crumbly, but slightly solid.
Smell: Real aniseed smell.
Taste: Real chemical taste.
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: Purple then black ~20 seconds
Mandelin Reagent Result: No

Mate dropped these last night, said the same feelings as the Pink Stars, which is expected, its the same cooks/ press.

blue star.jpg

marquis bs.jpg

Last edited:
These have been in Wollongong for a few weeks now. Some mates picked some up a few weeks back and all enjoyed themselves.

Well there was MDMA over the place in grams and caps, but no pills. Clearly someone was cooking em up, but no pills. Finally someone had the smart idea of pressing them into pills. Word going around is expect a huge flood of the market with MDxx over the next 6-12 months.

We can only hope! Hopefully whoever is pressing these is going to keep up the good work. :D

what would you say they are kroniic, if rockstars were "125mg" MDMA, these would be 90-100mg?

i do hope they flood, wouldn't that be great

*dreams off*

I'd put these at about 90-100mg of MDMA xtc123, the Pink Stars gave you a sick roll, with 1 + 1/4 giving you about the same as a Rockstar.

it would be interesting to get these lab tested, to have the contents confirmed, and also the amount,

as ive seen people feel decent effects of 60-75mg, so i wouldn't be surprised if these guys where around the same mark, 100 would be a very big wack, 75mg in my experience would send a girl home/hospital (seen this happen on two different occasions, two different people), 120mg would have most people in ya ya land, dinner plate pupils, jaw clenching, heavy breathing etc

when you say same as red stars, you mean the ones with the R on the back?
do these have the R? i'm guessing they dont as you say no score

so stoked if these aren't going to be some tiny import batch :-D

^^sorry just read the other thread. ignore last post.

in adendum: BONKERS! anyone seen 'em in melbourne?

when you say same as red stars, you mean the ones with the R on the back?
do these have the R? i'm guessing they dont as you say no score

so stoked if these aren't going to be some tiny import batch :-D

No R on the back, there are a Red Star batch going around, domed on the back with a medium dose of MDMA, these are the same as them. Locals not imports.

*UPDATE*

Here is the result of Mandelin, instant colour change to black, with hints of purple (< 3 seconds):

mandelin.jpg

kroniic,why you posting shit for? im in the suburbs too and these are junk lol!
junk like most shit..
most people keep that crystal to themselves.. for those big nights..
my 2 cents

Last edited:
kroniic,why you posting shit for? im in the suburbs too and these are junk lol!
junk like most shit..
most people keep that crystal to themselves.. for those big nights..
my 2 cents

That's alright, don't need to prove myself to you, a few BLers can back my reports champ, and a few have consumed these. Would you like a video of me performing the tests?

Scored some of these in Perth aswell, Kroniic do your have a domed back?

so these are MDMA ay?? :? not MDxx???

Scored myself a couple of these in W.A :D

MDxx just means MD-unkown, i.e. they could be MDMA, MDA, MDEA, etc etc etc. The reason we use it is that it's hard to distinguish between them using reagent test kits. In large doses you could subjectively tell say MDMA and MDA appart though.

Scored some of these in Perth aswell, Kroniic do your have a domed back?

lol wut? If thats the case, I can garentee these came from the same source.. their origionally from NSW and came over in very small numbers, at a not so small price :!

MDxx just means MD-unkown, i.e. they could be MDMA, MDA, MDEA, etc etc etc. The reason we use it is that it's hard to distinguish between them using reagent test kits. In large doses you could subjectively tell say MDMA and MDA appart though.

Thanks for the info belarki but thats what I was gettin at lol.. should have re-phrased it in a bit more detail..

so are these MDMA? not MDA, MDEA, ect.? I'm just curious because half the pills I used to munch on a couple of years ago were usually MDA or MDEA but very high doses.. having that said, the last pill I had was MDMA but that was close to two years ago so my tolerance should be zero :D

either way I'm havin both of them tonight.. hope they are the real deal!!!