European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Blue Saturday- Whats everyone up to?

Doxy

Bluelighter
I'm drinking coffee, smoking and rewritimg 1984 as a r rated film starring me and little known canadian pop singer as the love interest. George Orwell wasnt the best writer, so it bugged me and I improved on it. No more victory gin and newspeak is for outer party and proles. Nuff said. What's happening in Blighty?

I'm preloading for a family pub lunch for my daughter's 18th. I can't handle family do's without being a bit squiffy - sad innit?

Pint of coffee and some weed, gearing up for a 60th birthday later.

Fell asleep for an hour in my cell, WTF, drank another cofee, had a rolly, cigs are 1 euro here, now vjing again.

Getting out soon consumer, they cant keep me locked up for long. Making dough even though. I'm 50 cents up today...(cough)

Just downloaded The Stanley Parable. I'm not really a big gamer, but apparently it only takes about 2 hours and is going to blow my mind so I'm all up for that.

Wankered.... think I'm getting to old for this shit Gonna push on tho, full steam ahead..:

After exploring almost every possible ending of The Stanley Parable (worth checking out it you have some spare time) I'm heading round to my mates again for a curry, jam and probably pub later.

Merry Saturday one and all.

Merry saturday to you OM, May the remainder of your saturday be Tang-a-lang and further hopes for an excellent sunday. Monday Lurks but for now we are free men!

These bloody time crystals strike again. Its fucking Sunday here. God i am stuck in a time loop. Send ketamine as soon as possible!

Rode the big bike to the family home today.

Went to a mates 40th for a few hours, went to another bar sold twice since my last visit and bumped into a seasonal customer of my old bar, who I took onto an Irish and then a French pub.

Now it's 3:30am and I'm wankered, gonna hit the sack. Be nice to wake up with wife and kids in a few hours, for a change.

Just been to see T2 Trainspotting. Fucking genius, beautiful symmetry. Most of you lot were in nappies when the first one was released so you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Highly recommended anyway.

Thanks for that shm, coming from you I'm even more excited now!!!! I can't wait to see it. Been given some mixed reviews. Think this is one of many times where " I'll be the judge of that" comes to mind.

Will check out Trainspotting 2 asap. I've just been out for drinks and a meal with an old friend. Pretended to ride a motorcycle in front of innocent diners much to their bewilderment. New housemate has moved in safe and sound and is out on a Tinder date probably getting lucky without me. Spliff time!