• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue rectangular ICE

jerseygirl74

Greenlighter
hi has anyone seen these? they are blue rectangular with the logo ICE on them in new jersey? thanks :)

Meth pills I believe. .. from Canada. Not 100%% yours could be a copycat but the description matches. Get a test kit.

The new blue ones are supposed to be a"trippy" roll. Im guessing theres something like 5meo, mephedrone, or some other RC

yea im waiting on a test kit but these arent the white ones from quebec. im in us in jersey. just wondering if anybody had them cause i cant find them anywhere on any of these sites

The new blue ones are supposed to be a"trippy" roll. Im guessing theres something like 5meo, mephedrone, or some other RC

Most likely correct that they might be "trippy". But also in that light, I wouldn't really consider any 5-MeO drug to be classified as a research chemical imho, nor is mephedrone really "trippy" or common in ecstasy, or what is often sold as ecstasy. If we're making speculations here then I'd assume it's most likely a pipe of some sort and should most likely be avoiding nonetheless.

Only advice I have for you OP is, test before you consume just to be on the safer side of things.

^even MDA and lsd-25 were considered "research chemicals" and were legal to buy in the 1960s through certain companies, and we all know and love them for the most part. RC doesnt necessarily mean "bad drug", it just means the drug is still legal & sold by vendors through loopholes in the law, which says theyre only to be used in research and/or to develop other psychoactive compounds that may have medicinal value. theres thousands of them(literally) and the vast majority probably suck ass, so when ppl hear "research chemical" they cringe. 5-meos are RCs, and so is mephedrone...doesnt mean much. not trying to debate or anything just bored @ 3am lmao

Speaking of research chemicals I'm on some now ;-) was not able to identify which but mandelin green --> clear meck muddy brown I could drive myself nuts guessing edata is the only way to know for sure.... most rc's are just shittier analogues of the good stuff ime.. most have a dirtier feel to them and have not been well studied.

I guess the bottom line here is the pills in question contain no MDMA :)

^even MDA and lsd-25 were considered "research chemicals" and were legal to buy in the 1960s through certain companies, and we all know and love them for the most part. RC doesnt necessarily mean "bad drug", it just means the drug is still legal & sold by vendors through loopholes in the law, which says theyre only to be used in research and/or to develop other psychoactive compounds that may have medicinal value. theres thousands of them(literally) and the vast majority probably suck ass, so when ppl hear "research chemical" they cringe. 5-meos are RCs, and so is mephedrone...doesnt mean much. not trying to debate or anything just bored @ 3am lmao

I understand what you're saying Faced, but I guess if legal status is a debating factor on whether or not we consider a drug a research chemical then most 5-MeO drugs would not be research drugs as they're illegal in many places is all I was saying. But in no way am I trying to say they're bad drugs if anything, I have found much love for some of these new drugs in different ways they produce their own personal and interesting highs that I have found therapeutic in many ways.

i guess technically 5meo/methylone/mephedrone/etc are NOT research chems anymore, since theyre now illegal. but theyll always be labeled as such on the street since they started becoming recreational drugs while they were RCs.. this is all nitpicking so ill end it here.... im just saying that all RCs(whether currently a legal rc or recently illegal) arent automatically bad, since lsd,mda,etc were once rcs. party on..

^ well under the federal analogue act RC'S are illegal, but the feds usually don't want to have the hassle of hiring chemical experts to testify the substances are analogues for a prosecution in a case for a small amount of powder when they already have enough kilos to go after for real drugs like MDMA, coke , meth, LSD etc. Bottom line most research chems like methylone, DOx, 2Cx (not 2CB - real 2CB is not an RC since it has decades of human use) 25x-NBOMe, some of the 5meo's simply have not been extensively experimented with like MDMA, MDA, 2CB, LSD etc. Sure they were research chems at one point but they no longer are because 50 years ago Shulgin basically gave us a run down on the goods.

The other analogues are just cheap legally grey alternatives that do not have well documented side effects like the "good drugs". My view is that some RC's can be more dangerous than the better, safer, cleaner drugs that have been (ab)used for decades.

Just my $.02

yeah mate, what both of you are saying is completely true as we're both entitled to our opinions. I guess the point I was just trying to make was that I personally can't consider anything that's been research by Shulgin to be considered a research chemical as when put in comparison to say, 4-FA, 4-FMA, 4-MMC, 4-MEC, etc. But, in all entirety as stated before I guess we should consider all these drugs to be researched upon, regardless of what may be noted as a research chemical and what others may not be, I hope that makes sense.

^ I'm under the impression there were some phenylethylamines and tryptamines Shulgin didn't develop affinity for as he did MDMA, MDA, LSD, DMT

yes, ecstasydata.org confirmed that these are 2cb, which is pretty fun and relatively safe. enjoy ;)

The blue ice epills (rectangles) have half mdma and a little bit of mescline in them thats why u c trails and colors n feels trippy well where im from

this post is quite outdated but I'm getting the same kinda pills in the uk. i believe they're 2-CB, can anyone shed some potential light?