• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Blue/purple meth

Jfrias1108

Greenlighter
Got a new piece and packed some gear and when melted it turned blueish purple. Anyone experienced this before? Before being melted shards are white.

Attachments

• 63AE913E-FED0-4ED2-8010-0DF0563BC9F2.jpeg
    63AE913E-FED0-4ED2-8010-0DF0563BC9F2.jpeg
    579.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Havent seen that before, and i've only smoked blue as far as weird colors go, but that was like 15 years ago.
Effects? Taste?

Can’t give you an honest opinion on the high cause I’ve been doing this daily so at this point not even another batch was hitting. Just keeping me from going into withdrawals.. but gave some to a friend and they said it was decent. Taste is the same except smoke seemed to be a bit more hard on the lungs. Idk it’s just weird how it goes from normal white/clear Shards to purple.

Meth doesn't have a physical dependency... There's no withdrawals... Only a crash

Can’t give you an honest opinion on the high cause I’ve been doing this daily so at this point not even another batch was hitting. Just keeping me from going into withdrawals.. but gave some to a friend and they said it was decent. Taste is the same except smoke seemed to be a bit more hard on the lungs. Idk it’s just weird how it goes from normal white/clear Shards to purple.
You are experiencing what I went through last month LoL.
On December I snorted meth everyday for 29 days trying to chase the first initial high from the 28th of November. On December 29th-or December 30th I decided to take a break , 11 day break I just took did a line after the 11 day break off meth and Wow!!!! I got high and euphoric 😇😇😇😇😇😇 So I guess you only have to wait 11 days to get your dopamine back. What helped me take a break for 11 days off meth was smoking allot of weed to occupy my time :)