• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Blue Peter Shit You've Done To Get Drugs Into Yeh V. Macgyver Gets Higher Than You!

The most Blue Peter thing I've done is snorting loads of coke while sexually assaulting Ulrika Jonsson

The most Blue Peter thing I've done is snorting loads of coke while sexually assaulting Ulrika Jonsson

Haha! =D

I remember smoking a shady homemade bong with this bird I used to hang about with years ago. Neither of us could roll a joint, so we built this ghetto bong, couldn't find a working lighter & had to use a candle haha, ended up setting fire to my bed covers.

^ fucking LOL! Bet that got you out of your stoned stupor quick smart.

The re-rolling burning joints trick is easy if you use rolling tobacco as then the whole contents are nicely stuck together in a cylinder and the transfer is easy. I think it would go badly wrong using cigarette baccy!

Everytime I have too much ket, I lose most of the vacuum in my nose so can't sniff the lines up. In this case I put a line on the edge of a note, roll it up and get a mate to pour it into my nose. I put my finger over my nostril so none can fall back out and kinda pump it up there whilst snorting back profusely.

Everytime I have too much ket, I lose most of the vacuum in my nose so can't sniff the lines up. In this case I put a line on the edge of a note, roll it up and get a mate to pour it into my nose. I put my finger over my nostril so none can fall back out and kinda pump it up there whilst snorting back profusely.

Ahh we usually call it the "Snorkle"

piece of card or something, lay back on a bed and then release it and sniff in one go, its brutal. remember being at some party and some guy was giving them out free because he had so much ket, im thinking so he could see the results, last thing i remember is looking at this A4 piece of card with some monstrocity of a line down the middle, then going SNUF and it all going in one go, then erm i awoke a few hours later in someone elses jeans

still good to do small ones though, just make it out of a small piece of card, its good for doing CKers because it all goes down in one go can do a massive line in about half a second

The most blue peter thing i've seen was a friend who had a socket, gauze and weed. no skins, no bong, no nothing and we were in the middle of nowhere on a school trip orienteering or something. he got a stick, made a straight hole down into the ground. then another hole about half a foot away at an angle so the 2 holes connected. he then put the socket in the first hole, his mouth to the other and lit the socket full of weed. he got a mouth full of dirt and smoke but he got high lol

Before I went to uni I used to work with a joiner and fashioned a really good weed pipe using the band saw, chisels and a drill out of some teak.

Years later having graduated and landed a mint job, used to travel first class on the train and on a Friday afternoon on the way home take hits from it in one lungful and then exhale slowly through the extractor fan in the first class bog window.

I made a pipe out of a Bunsen burner in school back in the day, that's about as much as I have done.

My mate used to put pills in his ears when going into a club ( he had long hair obviously) . Couldn't hear a thing anyone was saying tho.

One of my mates has hid a roll of up to 10 pills behind his ear like a fag when going in to clubs before. I would never have the bottle to trust that they aren't going to fall out.

I once went to a techno festival in Germany and had to smuggle some XTC for me and my friends.
I took about 200 pills, wrapped up in aluminum foil inside a bottle of shampoo.
After arriving safe and sound on the campground, we opened up the bottle and retrieved the packages of 10 pills each.
However, one of the packages was empty as it was not sealed properly and the tablets had dissolved in the shampoo.
Needless to say, neither me nor my buddy was gonna let 1750 mg of MDMA go to waste.
So the three of us poured the shampoo in a Spa bottle, added some water and gulped it down in one go.

Yeah, we just downed the shampoo and counted the pills the next day tbh.
So it was only then that we realized we took almost 600 mg of MDMA each...

Yeah, we just downed the shampoo and counted the pills the next day tbh.
So it was only then that we realized we took almost 600 mg of MDMA each...

The fact that you took 600mg of MDMA concerns you more than drinking highly toxic shampoo?

oooook..