• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue or Orange pokeballs?

Savidi

Bluelighter
I'm debating on orange transformer pokeball or blues clues pokeball?

i say both.... but if i honestly ad to pick one transformer.
i had a blue and they were straight hitters

6.5 pokes after taking a 2month break cause i was locked up... mannnn Pokeballs FTW i was outta there. cupids & transformers

honestly i really dont think it matters...

its my opinion that all pokes are pretty much much the same.

and also imo, the differences we experience while on the pill have more to do with us: our current mood and setting; how long its been since our last roll; how back to balance our brains have gotten, etc. than the pills.

really the only other difference between the pills i think there might be is that some may be stored better before i ingest them.

or perhaps maybe (and im no chemist) some of the mdma in the pills is a more chemically sound compound or a more chemically pure/potent dose of mdma.

but like i said, i dont think there is too much of a difference between the pills, other than the ones we make up in our minds that there is.

i mean, if someone said that my blue paw print poke wasnt as good as theyre peach transformer poke i would laugh. especially if they went on to tell me why: "oh mine is better because its less chalky on the outside and the edges are more defined which means its stronger, and i heard those blue ones were meth based, etc." and then i bet they would go on to list all the pills they have had and how even the worst one they ever had has been better than the best one you ever had. ya just ignore those people.

that was just me ranting because i was just in a similar situation and i did laugh at that person and i really want to punch them in the face for spreading such mis information to mutual friends of mine.

anyways this has been theuroputic for me so thanks for letting me post.

pokeballs have close to 100mg mdma in them. as well as some caffiene. the older ones used to have the same thing with a little bit of K in them, supposedly in them to smooth the come down

Most Pokes that have been tested have 90mg of MDMA in them

Maybe have a read of this thread first - quite a few people think that there are big differences in the high from certain stamps