• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Blue meth, what should I look out for?

Anon1871

Bluelighter
So I picked up today, and it’s blue. A light, transparent blue. I prefer IV ROA, but have only sniffed a little. I always sample a new bag either in a pipe or line before IV. It breaks down like I’m used to, has some decent sized shards, not tiny, not suspiciously large.

My question is; If anyone has come across something like this, what should I look for, look out for, or where can I find actual (not censored) information on this? I’m probably not giving enough details so please ask for what I didn’t think to include in this post, and I am aware that it is impossible to be able to tell exactly what I have without a lab test. That’s not happening on a small quantity, so I pose this query to the cumulative BL community knowledge bank.

Side note: anyone have any successful model for tapering? I have searched here and elsewhere and it is not much spoken about. My tolerance is, less than ideal at the moment, and I need to dramatically reduce my tolerance, and/or taper down my dosing.

Thanks in advance

UPDATE:
I ended up doing a .25G shot. Which is unfortunately a normal dose if I’m trying to get high and not concerned about being a functional human being. It went well, you could say. I haven’t had anything with legs like this in a little while so it’s a pleasant change.

@Vagabond696 I will follow your simple, clear-cut directions just this once tho. (I have a .17G. Boof ready-to-go)

Last edited:
Is it METH? I have never used METH but on the TV soap opera breaking bad the characters sold blue METH as a way for people to know the METH was from one fictional METH chemist. It is just blue food coloring.

I lived where the soap opera was filmed, and local convenience and candy stores sold sugar rock candy blue METH, and they made it clear that it was just candy or sweets and not METH. But I am certain people bought it, ground it up, mixed in caffeine tablets and sold it as METH to random people or tourists who did not know any better.

Is it METH? I have never used METH but on the TV soap opera breaking bad the characters sold blue METH as a way for people to know the METH was from one fictional METH chemist. It is just blue food coloring.
I lived where the soap opera was filmed, and local convenience and candy stores sold sugar rock candy blue METH, and they made it clear that it was just candy or sweets and not METH. But I am certain people bought it, ground it up, mixed in caffeine tablets and sold it as METH to random people or tourists who did not know any better.
That’s very interesting, still off topic. Thank you for sharing.