• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Blue light really upsets me today .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bEnZo bUdDyY

Bluelighter
First off ken kennniffer or however you spell it your very rude and judgemental and try to play power control freak, EVERYONE is entitled freedom of speech and or questions. This website acts as if we or I dont have any freedom of speech and then you close my thread with a lowsy answer... I already asked the pharmacist if I got the pills from them duhhhh then you close my shit and dont let anyone else say anything... This website I thought was for help and open discussion, obviously im wrong ....

Freedom of speech only applies in public arenas where your rights can be protected. As this is a private server we have rules and guidelines for what is allowed and is not, i assure you though we allow a verity of subjects speech in private areas or serves is far from "free" in that sense.

I am sure that the thread was closed due to it being hard for any random person to answer exactly what is going on with your medication. Often times we try to avoid guessing and answers that can be impossible to give. I do have to close this as we do not allow threads that question mod ruling or otherwise clutter up the forums. These can be solved via PM.

-closed/

Status
Not open for further replies.