• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Blue Fly LSD

You never see dealers claiming to have GG or DS blotter tho - they just claim vague "aztec" or whatever
Not on the US dark net. Everything is either Gamma Goblin, Dr Suess, needlepoint or whatever.

Also DS 2.0, DS 3.0 and all sorts of made up jargon.

Not on the US dark net. Everything is either Gamma Goblin, Dr Suess, needlepoint or whatever.

Also DS 2.0, DS 3.0 and all sorts of made up jargon.

Ah right..in the uk theres tons of aztec but only one yes ONE dealer in the country with DS. And the motherfuckers on vacation.

Last edited:
Yes.

DOB, for example, were first synthesized in the late 60s, but more importantly Shulgin wrote about it in phikal in 1991 when it enjoyed quite a lot of use after that for awhile, often passed off as LSD.
I had what I'm fairly sure was DOB around that time. The blotter pic was described in a High Times article informing about it.
I know that a blotter pic is no indication, but people had already been remarking about how it was, "Weird acid", "really speedy", and "lasts forever, for fucking days". So, although not positive, I suspect it was DOB.

I just wish that I had known. I would have done quarter hits for a more euphoric and empathogenic buzz. As it was, you felt a supercharged, speedy, body load for around 4 hours before it mellowed. Not the most conducive buzz for a Hot Tuna concert. I was OK, but I remember riding the high more than the concert.

lsd is the best it has been since the 60's and 70's. 90s was trash lsd
I can assure you that, although there was some weak stuff around, I also dropped some amazing acid in the 90s. Balls-to-the-walls tripping for 8--12 hrs on one hit. Various blotter brands.
I don't recall ever seeing any fly paper, though.

This is all hearsay, though. Mythical stories passed down from high level chemists.

My point is, dealers can name their LSD whatever they want and there is no way to verify it. Even if you had true needlepoint, by the time you lay it on tabs, sell it to consumer, send it to a lab and test it, it will obviously have degraded below "99.7%".

But again, dealers can claim to have any sort of acid and nobody can prove them wrong with evidence.

That's the problem.
The term "dealers" is a broad term though, the people handling crystal is usually not your typical gangbanger who also sells 8balls or random pills.
I have friends who have sampled and tested claimed Needlepoint and Silver crystal from the same source and the purity checked out like it should.

What it comes down to is if the chemist has the skill and is willing to do the final steps to purify the lsd to the highest % possible.
Most arent only in it for profit since they could easily make a ketamine or speed lab. With a fraction of the cost and resources to be able to make lsd.

The people ive encountered who actually has crystal for sale usually have different qualities for difference prices.
My guess is that they split the finished product and choose to only purify some of it to the higher grades.
So in case something goes wrong they can at least cover their costs by selling the less pure crystal in worst case.
Not to be to specific with prices but the difference between silver and fluff is usually about 15% in price, then for Needlepoint you need to add about 10-15% more.

From my experience most lsd in Europe is in the white fluff class.
Some bigger commercial batches are probably of less quality then that.
Whereas Needlepoint blotters ive mostly found in smaller batches that some groups lay themself.

But for the regular users its of course impossible to know what you are getting.
Alot of Darknet vendors claim needle when they are selling something less pure.
Its become a selling point and most cant really tell the difference.

You need to be connected to some degree and be in circles where the regular normie aint.
Im not trying to sound elitist at all.
But the lsd trade is run basicly by cults who are quite selective who they deal with.
Its not like coke dealers who just want to move as much product as possible to whoever.
There is a reason why we rarely hear about leo taking down acid labs.
Its because they are not random thugs making the stuff.

Dont think you are old enough to validate that statement trip sitter...dont believe you ever had 60s or 70s acid ...just spewing rubbish mate.Yah orange barrels windowpane microdots some others.
For the record Im 67 and lived those days and the acid.
Wish I had the insight back then to store doses like Cheshire Kat did from the 60s Owsleys .

The different purities are named though, with amber being the most uclean, silver a bit purer.
then white fluff and Needlepoint being the 2 cleanest types.
Ther is def a difference since real Needlepoint is supposed to +99,7% lsd.
But unless you buy crystal and make the solution yourself its impossible to know what you are getting.
they uses HPLC grade ethanol to dissolve crystals then know the absorbtion rate if you're blotter and let it air dry?

To those interested in such things...the Dr Seuss 105ug LSD blotters were a lot more powerful than the gamma goblin 105ug blotter...#justsayin