• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

blue dream

lol i love how quickly you yanks are fucking up the ganja.

only you capitalist filth could market and brand shit as quick. seriously some of the marketing hyperbole and all else bullshit that gets sprouted by ignorant stoner fucks is bewildering and thats not even counting the corporate multinationals and their sales pitches.

bob marley & haile selassie would be cursing the lot of you. its gone from a medicinal & spiritual sacrament to a bottom line profit grotesque macabre blah

Last edited:
I have been in plenty of situations where the person I am going through has several different varieties and while there is the distinct difference in some, one makes me tired and prone to sleeping while the other does not is the biggest noticeable difference, I have no "favorite" I usually get a mix in separate bags but I do that more so because the more dense indicas tend to have burning characteristics that are not so good for blunts. It could be that them being so dense makes it hard to stay lit or the normal 0.7g I put into personal blunts doesnt grind up to enough so I usually end up doing a 1:4 mix of fluffy nug to dense just so it burns well.

But that is just me. I usually go for the lighter green or yellow looking (because of trichromes not left color) just as a preference.

Leave the blue dream for the girls.. Go get ya some real bud like some og or something skunky

I don't understand the point of this thread, but it's all preference. People can have conflicting interests

I love almost all sativas I've smoked. The exact strain of the sativa isn't really important to me, as long as it's good quality. Weed makes me relaxed and somewhat tired as is so I try to stay away from indica...

Blue Dream, NYC Diesel and Sour Diesel are all great strains.

Why do we need to choose one?

Blue Dream is great but once you have a medicinal market you have so many more options. I love the strain but I don't think I've had it in months (but that's probably bc it's popularity has caused prices to drop, which means growers don't grow indoor space--but it's a good outdoor yielder so I'm sure I'll see some in mendo).

only you capitalist filth could market and brand shit as quick. seriously some of the marketing hyperbole and all else bullshit that gets sprouted by ignorant stoner fucks is bewildering and thats not even counting the corporate multinationals and their sales pitches.

it's not entirely for commercial purposes. there are just so many different strains, some of which are so divergent in effects that it's almost as if they are different drugs altogether. the abundance of labels are just a reflection of how much variety there actually is in the world of cannabis. a grower might spend years cross-breeding strains and isolating the desired phenotype to develop something unique, seems only natural they would want their gift to the world to bear a creative name, and usually that name also contains a hint to what the new strain is derived from. Blue Dream, for example, is part Blueberry