• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Diamond (6 Sided)

tr4nce4ddict

Bluelighter
Got a press other than a mint this past weekend and was just wondering if anyone had any input on the pic of results and what else could be in the pill.

The press I got is this same exact one : http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=25543#comments&h=WAQGeoZDt

I tested it with the Marquis and the results looked exactly the same as the PR. I've tested mints plenty of times and it has always been a deep black, however this press turned more of a metallic purple/black almost like the color of the ink of a sharpie marker on paper. I was just curious on if anyone has personally tried these and wanted to know what they thought of it. I personally didn't try them but some friends did and they all seemed to have a blast, and they have all taken good MDMA before. The one thing that I was cautioned about was that a couple of them were tripping a little bit from them and one even had nausea on the comedown. Any input would be appreciated. PLUR

hmm nice find homie. I got a connect that runs into some diff pills besides mints sometimes, but ive never seen these. I wonder if they are old pills someone was hoarding. Whats the story on them?
As far as im concerned, u tested em and they were good right?? So i would not be worried if i was u, Maybe they will blow mints outa the water, who knows. haha Definitely give a user report when u do take em thou, id like to hear how they were

Is OP in Chicago?

SWIM was planning on picking up a jar of those today. Part of the agreement is that we're gonna send one into pillreports.

I think someone was hoarding these and then got them to Chicago, but I really have no idea. Super fat (over .3g), roll is on par or even better than one of the "current chi mints."

Is OP in Chicago?

SWIM was planning on picking up a jar of those today. Part of the agreement is that we're gonna send one into pillreports.

I think someone was hoarding these and then got them to Chicago, but I really have no idea. Super fat (over .3g), roll is on par or even better than one of the "current chi mints."

Sorry for the late reply, I'm from the burbs of Chi. But yeah they are pretty big, I didn't get a chance to weigh one but they are definitely like double the size of a mint. My friends all seemed to like them but I chose taking mints over these.

SWIM is getting a large batch of these soon. He's promised me one will be sent to ectastydata for testing. Hope we find out what's up with these little guys, and if they're the same from al

Yea i seen them bro i doubt those r the same. Ive seen even more diamonds than that thru the yrs. Make a report man get the word out on those

Test kits are currently scattered around the state. I'll post as soon as I have them all together,

I remember these from like 3 years ago. Obviously they are probably diff but they were pure MD then.

Results are in:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=30766

Marquis: Yellow, then change to black in middle. Outisde is a muted orange color
Mecke: Yellow, then quick change to green/blue
Simons: B solution applied and slow color change to rich blue

These rolls are good, better than the current batches of mints coming out. I'm gonna have a few mates put together field reports for me and post them here or in the pillreports thread.

be safe

TKoGTFO