• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Blow jobs

Blow jobs....well that's one of the only ways my man comes when we have sex......but he comes every time I give him one.....takes about 5 minutes......I know exactly what he likes.....I ignote the jaw ache! !

I've never had a problem cumming when getting head. Even when the chick ain't very good at it I can usually make it happen, even on opiates, which is an accomplishment for me lol. I do have a problem once in awhile cumming during straight sex for some reason though, quite strange considering how easily it happens with oral. Usually start with sex and finish with oral and all was right in the world lol. Now a days I've not much interest in cumming at all. Too many problems and shitty thoughts.

I think it's less the actual blowjob and more the show a girl puts on. I've been with some chicks who just love giving head and it's not so much the head but how they act that makes me blow my load all over their face. Looking at me in the eyes with the sexiest face, choking and dripping spit, moaning. It's more the show in my opinion.

I think it's less the actual blowjob and more the show a girl puts on. I've been with some chicks who just love giving head and it's not so much the head but how they act that makes me blow my load all over their face. Looking at me in the eyes with the sexiest face, choking and dripping spit, moaning. It's more the show in my opinion.
^
I totally agree! The more she's into it the better the results...

Ahaha, what a cool thread!

I've come a couple of times from blowjobs and for me the orgasm is way better then normal sex.. whole body shakes and i can barley move for a few moments afterwards, it takes a long time though, but the buildup is insane. It's easier if you have sex and then she finish's you off with a blowjob.. but if it's just purely a blowjob it's going to take some time in my experience, depends if you can both push through the frustration. - But it's totally worth it.

For science, I really must +1 that!

I should note i'm uncircumcised, this may be a factor with it been easy for me..
For science, that too!

It's called a blowjob because you blow your load after the job hehe :) dont cum for a few days then try

BEST unscientific advice ever!

I think that it's mental

Finally (and still unscientifically!) I must also agree with that.

While I think there's also skills getting in the mix, in my experience, I'm a better giver than receiver. Or my head is more comfortable giving head, than I am receiving head. I don't know if it's my upbringing or some similar shit, but of all the partners I've had, I have always enjoyed blowjobs massively, yet never felt totally comfortable getting them... Weird. I know!

m2c