• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Blood Vs Drugs

d3lnarg0

Bluelighter
Just curious to hear your thoughts n experiences dealing with IV shots filling with blood.

I have been cursed for a few years now with a lack of main easy to hit veins, that coupled with a lack of hydration n food makes the process of hitting a solid vein sometimes take hours of stabbing n probing n testing to see if it burns when I inject. I've come to understand that there is ALOT of veins that will register fine n begin to fill your rig, but are immensely painfull and wrong to try to inject into. Most of the time it's the super near surface ones that register when half the small insulin needle is exposed even at a 120 degree angle. .. needless to say I accumulate rigs that are filled past 100 mgs with viscous blood
that I only can successfully inject being fully hydrated and have eatin a solid meal. But for some reason these shots dont seem to have anywhere close to the strength when they were bloodless. I am specifically referring to Meth and Fentynal powder. A shot that normally would make me nod now has barley any noticable effects at all. I am talking a time period of 6-12 hours of being completely saturated with blood before successfully injecting them... I will go through a box of 100 rings in a couple days sometimes. Endlessly stabbing all night for hours with no luck. I also have come to understand we stand that your body makes different types of blood types. There will be thick black clumps mixed in with the normal blood, which I use a plungerless piece to literally fish out the black worm looking globules that lock rigs up 99% of the time. I'm gonna take a picture to show you guys what I'm talking about the next chance I have.

After fishing out the wierd clumpy blood clot things n shooting it into a new rig to make sure there isnt any major obstructions I am able to get it without clogging once I find a legit register. But like I said , the effect seems way way weaker sadly

I would think it was something specific to the supplier but I get my crystal from another source and both it and the fent analogue I slam frequently tend to have the same degraded potency when mixed with my blood. N I doubt quite understand what you mean when you say "do you feel observed"

Just curious to hear your thoughts n experiences dealing with IV shots filling with blood.

I have been cursed for a few years now with a lack of main easy to hit veins, that coupled with a lack of hydration n food makes the process of hitting a solid vein sometimes take hours of stabbing n probing n testing to see if it burns when I inject. I've come to understand that there is ALOT of veins that will register fine n begin to fill your rig, but are immensely painfull and wrong to try to inject into. Most of the time it's the super near surface ones that register when half the small insulin needle is exposed even at a 120 degree angle. .. needless to say I accumulate rigs that are filled past 100 mgs with viscous blood
that I only can successfully inject being fully hydrated and have eatin a solid meal. But for some reason these shots dont seem to have anywhere close to the strength when they were bloodless. I am specifically referring to Meth and Fentynal powder. A shot that normally would make me nod now has barley any noticable effects at all. I am talking a time period of 6-12 hours of being completely saturated with blood before successfully injecting them... I will go through a box of 100 rings in a couple days sometimes. Endlessly stabbing all night for hours with no luck. I also have come to understand we stand that your body makes different types of blood types. There will be thick black clumps mixed in with the normal blood, which I use a plungerless piece to literally fish out the black worm looking globules that lock rigs up 99% of the time. I'm gonna take a picture to show you guys what I'm talking about the next chance I have.
I had a huge fucking problem with this when I first started. I was not very coordinated and ended up with a lot of shots full of blood.

It is not safe to put it back in your vein. You know this. It can kill you and cause all kinds of problems.

When this happens, shoot the shot into a glass pie pan or casserole dish or whatever. Get some denatured alcohol and swish the pan around. Let it dry. It will be weird colored but safer to shoot.

I also heard you can squirt the blood into a little shot glass and add a tiny few pieces of salt to keep it from clotting, but you can't leave it sitting for six hours honey.

You may be registering and moving out of the vein.

I was so bad about this, my ex would get so pissed, but I'm not leaving my dope behind. I feel your pain.

I had a huge fucking problem with this when I first started. I was not very coordinated and ended up with a lot of shots full of blood.

It is not safe to put it back in your vein. You know this. It can kill you and cause all kinds of problems.

When this happens, shoot the shot into a glass pie pan or casserole dish or whatever. Get some denatured alcohol and swish the pan around. Let it dry. It will be weird colored but safer to shoot.

I also heard you can squirt the blood into a little shot glass and add a tiny few pieces of salt to keep it from clotting, but you can't leave it sitting for six hours honey.

You may be registering and moving out of the vein.

I was so bad about this, my ex would get so pissed, but I'm not leaving my dope behind. I feel your pain.

Never heard of that ISO trick but makes sense, after being re-sterilized I see no problem trying again. This is actually a really good technique that I wish more people knew about.

That said we all know that feeling.. The last thing you wanna do usually is admit defeat, the addict mind is telling you just one more try that blood is “probably” still ok :/

-GC

Also if you happen to be overweight or have thick arms, try a longer needle. It helps a LOT.

If you're dead set on shooting the blood, every 3 sticks or so, use a new needle. Filter the blood through a cotton. You will lose some but it is not a lot

It sounds like you are hitting arteries if it burns and your registered. The blood will be darker.

It sounds like you are hitting arteries if it burns and your registered. The blood will be darker.
The tip of the needle is going to have a small amount of dope on it, it can burn if the needle slips out of the vein.

Hitting an artery causes the syringe to fill up quickly with bright orange red blood. I did it once and it didn't really hurt, just terrified me

Ya hitting arteries are so painful I dunno how anyone could slam a whole shot into one. But I have resorted to hitting veins on the crease between my fingers sometimes. Oh god dont get me started on my depravity, I've shot shots over 5 days old when I was dope sick n stuck in a snowstorm for 3 days without . Never got cotton fever from those old ones, oddly enough

Ya hitting arteries are so painful I dunno how anyone could slam a whole shot into one. But I have resorted to hitting veins on the crease between my fingers sometimes. Oh god dont get me started on my depravity, I've shot shots over 5 days old when I was dope sick n stuck in a snowstorm for 3 days without . Never got cotton fever from those old ones, oddly enough
What if Its like a month old inside needle

What if Its like a month old inside needle
Please, please don't do this. You could literally die.

I have done some stupid shit, but I would never do this.

There would be a huge amount of bacteria built up in the syringe. Enough bacteria to give you endocarditis and even cause sepsis.

I have no idea if you would even be able to shoot it, I would think it would be a giant rotten blood clot.

If you have a month old syringe full of meth and need to clean it up, empty the contents into a glass pie pan or casserole dish. First, wash it with denatured alcohol - the cheapest way is to use the "Heet" in the automotive section used to remove water from the gas line. It only costs a few dollars.

Let it crystallize. Then wash it with acetone. After it crystallizes, it will be safe to shoot.

Wtf!! This whole senario sounds terribly insane and miserable. Thankfully I have never and will never experience it. It takes me a 5 seconds to hit my shot.

I always assumed that once the blood clots and the rig is clogged the shot is fucked. I would imagine there has to be some risks involved with shooting old blood, especially doing so regularly.

OP you need to find a better method of IVing or start using a different ROA. Repetitively stabbing yourself for hours sounds like a fucking nightmare and wpuld ruin the entire experience of getting high.tt

If you're really desperate, an attempt can be made to recover some of the drugs by diluting with saline, coarse filtration to remove as much clotted material as possible, a vigorous boiling to denature any left over protiens/cells, and a final re-filtration ideally with a micron filter. (Of course, this shouldn't be done with regularity, and should only be administered to the person whose blood initially contaminated it.)

If you find yourself turning yourself into a pincushion, usually the answer nobody really wants to hear is that you're not going to find some miraculous way to inject painlessly. I would imagine you would have to have been injecting with some regularity and have damaged your veins pretty excessively to have got to that point.

The goody-two-shoes answer is that you should look into a less, erm, messy way of getting drugs into your system. If you are fond of the rapid onset of effects/the "rush", smoking or vaporization are actually the fastest way to gett drugs to your brain. If you are IVing because it provides the most efficiency, then maybe switching to intramuscular injection or plugging are a better choice - both are about as effective as IV usage, take less skill than IV and can be done more rapidly, and produce an onset of effects in 5-15 minutes. In my experience, the risks of intramuscular drug usage are a little overplayed - it's how vaccinations are delivered, how morphine and ketamine are given in emergencies, and it used to be a very common means to administer many drugs, from penicillin to peptides, steroids to methamphetamine.

Why do you say that? It has its risks, but I don't think it's any worse than IV usage. There is a history of drugs being given in such a manner for many years. Arguably, given the choice between IV, IM, and SC injections, I would put IM at the top in terms of safety and reliability.

I have known several people who have used drugs intramuscularly (including methamp). It's a very common way for veterinarians to give drugs too. Adolf Hitler used to be given methamphetamine (among other things) via intramuscular injection on a regular basis. The last stay at the hospital, when I couldn't sleep a nurse gave me an IM shot of lorazepam (why not orally, I have no clue). Even I myself have done so from time to time when circumstances dictate (usually, ketamine use).

Assuming you have the proper equipment, a fresh syringe, and take the time to do everything correctly (sterilize by boiling, filter to the best of your ability, keep the injection site clean) complications are not any more frequent than IV use. Abcesses are possible, but with a little common sense are preventable, and even if they do develop in the worst case, if you have the sense to seek treatment promptly they are nothing to be worried over.

Now that you've successfully turned your self into a porcupine/pin cushion
and can no longer find a vein (probably a good thing) u need to realise what you are doing is completely unsustainable.if ur spending 6hrs poking around it's a sign to look at other roa.smoke it snort it stick it in your peehole if Ur that keen to get it inside of u but continuosly filling syringes with blood not getting anywhere and scooping blood clots out and then re injecting is fuking ludicrous.depending on what's in it (cuts) will affect if it's smokeable or not but it's the best way.if not smokeable snort it. But as far as the needles go give it up porcupine.

I agree with that entirely. On top of all that, I bet you're making a big bloody mess wherever you happen to try your injections...

Yeah blood stains don't impress real estate agents and no one wants hep c soaked into the couch,carpet and dining room table.