• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

blood test after binge

Status
Not open for further replies.

tachikonna

Greenlighter
hello. I had a blood test for my migraines at a doctor this morning. about 12 hour before test i had my last bit of meth at the end of a 2 day binge. About 6 hr before test i used black tar to sleep, unfortunately that didn't work. also a constant use of marijuana during these times. I was very polite towards doctor and nothing is of suspect. I get results on Monday. I'm wondering if I should worry about the results of this blood test. What kind of abnormalities will be expected from this binge? Would I be okay using this weekend? I can not become suspect to anything. Please give me your advice on this matter. Thank you.

Just so you know, drug test discussion/speculation isn't allowed here. I imagine a mod will close this thread posthaste. Check out the rules, dude.

Just so you know, drug test discussion/speculation isn't allowed here. I imagine a mod will close this thread posthaste. Check out the rules, dude.

you're not a moderator, let them do their job. And it hardly is just about a drug test.

---

OP, I am unclear and wonder if you could expand a little bit about what you are asking? For me using just on the weekends for drugs like meth or heroin doesn't last long until use becomes larger and more often, but that is just my experience.

Doctors perform blood draws as part of your routine exam. A CBC (complete blood count) is what they normally do to monitor your general health and diagnose a possible health condition. If your blood results are within normal range, it may be something else causing your migraines. If your doctor finds something "suspect" they will let you know. We can't predict what sort of abnormalities might be detected so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.