• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Blood in blunt?

Ih8mylife

Greenlighter
Anyone had this experience b4? Above my right nip, quite a few inches, But still on my man boob, is a cut from work. Just a small little guy, looks exactly like the cut you would get from getting hit by a bb gun. Anyway I'm in the middle of one of my blunt rolling sessions

(No I'm not an asshole who calls things a "sesh" like a smoking "sesh" or a vaping/straight only non gay circle jerk "sesh". And yes I realize circle jerking with a group of your best buddies is synonymous with vaping, that's why I used the example...)

But it's a session because I roll quite a few blunts at a time to have almost enough ready for a few days. Usually roll about 15-20
Blunts that weigh between .5-.8 for my regular face or matching blunts.

But anyway during the rolling of one i itches the cut and got a few drops of blood in it. Is it safe to smoke? Obviously i can't share that blunt. Anyone else did that

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely. Spark away. The heat itself would kill off any BBPs lol. Which you can't even transmit through that route as it is.

Maybe get really deep and weird about it too, all about that intensity. I'd let your friends know before hand though, you know, common courtesy smoking your RBCs and what not. 8)