• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Bleach white crystalline clonazolam powder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prescottdave

Bluelighter
Has anyone with experience using clonazolam powder ever received bleach white crystalline clonazolam? I am always used to it looking yellowish. Am I just ill informed or could this be a mislabel product? Sending a sample in to ecstasy data costs upwards of 100 dollars which is doable but a bit pricy. Maybe there are some cheaper ways to get back viable tests results. I know no one can tell me what i have but I know almost 99 percent of C-lam in circulation is yellowish with a strong bitter taste. The product also lacked the MSDS unlike previous products. I was not the only person to receive said batch with the same complaints. I am just not willing to research it unless I am a bit more confident of the contents. Any ideas.

Last edited:
Ive never seen a bleach white clonazolam. It should definetly be yellowish. You are not misinformed, something is wrong with your batch. It is most definetly not supposed to be pure white. How much of it did you purchase?? like nos said those are your three options. Which one you choose depends on how much you have. If you have a fuck ton of it get it tested. If you have a small batch try a small amount and determine if it is safe to continue. Obviously the safest option would be to toss it, but telling someone to toss their shits just not gonna happen. Its most likely just cut by a newb dealer that fucked up. Whats it taste like? If you send me a pic of it at <snip> I could most likely determine the product

Last edited by a moderator:
^it's impossible to determine the drug just by looking at a picture, because of that substance ID isn't allowed.
OP, doesn't sound like clonazolam so either get it tested or throw it away.
And maybe ask your vendor if it's a mislabled product

I know but I can at least tell him if it isn't clonazolam and sorry kleiner

^Well, OP could you post a pic ?
But don't forget, everything we're saying is just an assumption. Without a proper lab test you can't be sure, so take everything with a grain of salt.

Edit:
What we're doing is pretty much against the 'No substance ID' rule, this is only an exception for the sake of harm reduction. I'll close this thread tomorrow.

Last edited:
Wtf? A pure substance should be white and crystaline....

You would think but the plot thickens. On the day I obtained this 250mg order for research I happened to be browsing another RC forum. Another poster said he had obtained a perfectly white crystalline powder from the exact same vendor and was surprised it was not a bit yellowish. This person also just like myself did not receive the MSDS. Before sampling it this individual was complaining about the color, smell and taste of the research. They followed up with a comparison to their etizolam liquid and found the dose and half-life was exactly the same. They received a prompt refund. I have yet to conduct such tests and will not subsequent of further professional testing that will be completed.

I really do not care about the small amount of money I spent on a smaller order but I am almost 100 percent going to be posting results of this white clonazolam after an independent lab conducts further tests unless I receive a speedy explanation in the next 48 hours. Not including the MSDS is not normal for this vendor nor is shady behavior.

Last edited:
Not exactly true. Some things have a natural hue. MDMA brown/tan, mescaline a brown/tan. Crystals don't necessarily indicate a better product than powder form. You can get crystal MSM instead of various crystalline substances. In vitro tests have already been done which prove clonazolam was not the product in question, based on information gathered from a trusted member of another community, who has been around the block quite a few times... The next step is to trash it or send it in for further analysis. My understanding is that the person with the original complaint (not the OP) does not want to go through the rigmarole of sending a sample off to testing agencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.