Blasting/cruising and overseas holiday - what to do

It's bullshit here :(

Total of 500mg sus250, 500mg test E, and 240mg mast P (leftovers lol) spread across 4 injections this morning. I'm a pincushion.

Also got 5x 12.5mg caps of Aromasin to avoid excessive conversion over the next week or so :)

Good deal taking some Aromasin. I'm about to be a pin cushion myself starting in December. Ed pinning for 8-10weeks is gonna be awesome lol. I'm a former junkie so I always look forward to pinning. Plus pinning ed makes me feel like a bad ass.

Up until the last couple of months' cruising, I'd only missed a handful of days since March last year lol....ED pinning with a 27g 0.5" isn't so bad, but with a 25g 1"? Shit sucks

I don't look forward to ed pinning when I get tren or mast, I hate pinning quads their full of nerves much prefer glute and delts

I'm just a smaller guy so pumping larger doses of oil leaves some awful pip at times or leakage like in my delts. I hope to never have to pin calves. I may try pecs this go around

Been just over 2 weeks since pinning the 500mg sus, 500mg test E, and 240mg mast...definitely feeling the effects of crashed T levels (at least compared to when cruising lol), like lethargy, no real motivation to do anything, almost no sex drive, etc. Don't even wanna know how much muscle mass I've lost either lol, definitely been undereating while still eating crap a bit much. Girlfriend even said I look skinnier hehe.

Ah well haven't had a break for too long, probably good for me mentally lol, but definitely looking forward to that first pin on Sunday when I get back home :) will do a small frontload of 250mg, then back to cruise the next morning...even if frontloading is moot.

Been just over 2 weeks since pinning the 500mg sus, 500mg test E, and 240mg mast...definitely feeling the effects of crashed T levels (at least compared to when cruising lol), like lethargy, no real motivation to do anything, almost no sex drive, etc. Don't even wanna know how much muscle mass I've lost either lol, definitely been undereating while still eating crap a bit much. Girlfriend even said I look skinnier hehe.

Ah well haven't had a break for too long, probably good for me mentally lol, but definitely looking forward to that first pin on Sunday when I get back home :) will do a small frontload of 250mg, then back to cruise the next morning...even if frontloading is moot.

Mate, your dreamin..!! 1000mg test just over 2 weeks ago, you should still have appreciable levels of test up to double that of a healthy male..

Shouldn't he still have about 200-250mg test in the system?? Not accounting for the esters in sust that's just too much effort

Shouldn't he still have about 200-250mg test in the system?? Not accounting for the esters in sust that's just too much effort

A very rough estimate, not accounting for ester weight, half lifes at 5-6 days... first 0-5 days 500mg, 5-10 days, 250mg, 10-15 days 125mg.. (less ester of about 35% ) = 82mg...!!
I suppose bioavailability of gluteal injections 72% = 59mg actual test.... or somewhere close to that figure, or nowhere near..lol

I was accounting for half lives but only if it was 1g of test e and not sust and test e and ester weights involved lol. Basically what I said meant nothing whatsoever lol

Haha I'm not gonna say my assumptions are accurate as you boys know the math, but yeah compared to how I feel on any given normal day cruising, I feel like poop. Diet, lack of any exercise other than shitloads of walking, massive climate adjustment, etc are more likely to blame, but in any case I definitely feel meh in a way I want to attribute to test levels lol

In any case, I'll be back home in my room in pretty much exactly 48 hours :)

Oh also I pinned both quads and both calves. Didn't want to risk the nasty pip in my glutes knowing I had to sit on planes n shit for many hours :p