• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Blackout Stories

It's called time warping. Alcohol and benzo's make great highs but I hate the next day nasty's and not remembering everything.

I know zopiclone isnt a benzo but it kinda is...... i was at a small party and on E and wanted to go for a walk so i gathered up a few people and popped 7, 7.5mg pills as i was curious to see what would happen. i dont remember a thing , we went to mc donalds and i was talking nonesense and i started rearranging all the chairs as i must have thought i was at work or something ( i work at mc donalds but not at that one ) i then jumped into the bins , ran out side and started pouring rubbish on the cars outside. i woke up a few miles from where the party was in the morning with no fucking idea how i got there at all. i asked my mate where my phone was and he said i gave it to some random. thank god my sober mate stayed by me that night

I took one 4mg xanax at my house for my first time and I remember being really unimpressed or not feeling much so I took a second one for a total of 8mg and started to play some beer pong. That's the last thing I remember.
Next thing I know I wake up at my friends house tripping harder than I have ever been in my life.
Apparently I had drank a bunch of beer and thought it would be a great idea to eat a shit load of shrooms. Then someone drove me to my friend's house in my car (without removing the parking break). Let me tell you, waking up somewhere you don't expect and tripping hard as fuck for some reason unbeknownst to you is quite startling.

My friend always tells me a funny story from that night where we were playing beer pong and I was playing against him and he bounced a ball into my cups and made it, and about a whole second later I tried to swat it (my reaction time was so delayed) and instead hit every single one my cups onto the ground.

Hmm I have a weird story. Once I started out just eating I think maybe 2mgs of Etizolam if that somehow though I got into that benzoed drug pig mode and by the next day all 60mgs was gone. This one wasn't really a full black out as I remember the entire weird binge but it obviously and definitely effected what I did. The first day for whatever reason I called up my buddy who was going to cope some heroin, to which in my benzo'd state I figured, "Fuck yes lets pick up some bags!"(had never done heroin but have fair experience with opi's). So I drove around with him, copped, went back to his place, where we racked up some lines of delicious beige/tan powder heroin, though admittly this is the time when I told my friend what a ridcilous state I was in, he could barely believe I was awake/walking and I asked him how much to cut back by but he had no clue. I just racked up about 20mgs and let it go up the nose. Nodded out for a bit on the couch and watched some TV whilst smoking some hash I/heads they had(I had like a 5-7 gram chunk with me...), I can clearly remember popping off a small chunk and just nomming it down for whatever reason, I mean I guess theres never not a reason to eat hash but.... Anyways got back home later that night and suddenly I figured I should trip. Was a great idea as benzos rarely do much more to the trip than relax me/if I dose huge tone things down a bit. I think this night I dosed like 3 mgs of DOC/a bunch of other randoms like MDMA/MDA. The next day I woke up still totally spun out on the Etizolam so I capped up 25mgs 2c-e/2c-I and gobbled that down. A few hours into the trip I managed to shred my finger with a knife like fileting a good inch circle of my skin, was only holding on by a flap and got blood all over the place. My friend said he was pretty scared/concerned when he got to my place and walked into the kitchen which was illustrated by his yelling about everything being okay. After he got there I whipped out some nitrous and we went into the woods and binged on a couple hundred chargers, at some point i'm pretty sure I smoked like 5-10mgs of aMT. Later on that night I dosed another 35 or so mgs of aMT and I think I took a blotter. The next day I just did a whopping dose of some psychedelic or other(probably a couple actually)and bought more heroin. Later on that night I also combined some GHB with the heroin. I was also randomly doing GHB throughout that whole fucked up ride, I remember I killed way to much of that which was sad at the end. There was actually posting taking place during that and I posted about it in the "How many drugs have you done this week" thread as I figured the list with no explanation would look pretty nutty. It was probably a bit more comical that all the drugs were really consumed in about a four day period as well. Oh i'm pretty sure the entire time tons of MXE was consumed as well. At the end of everyone of these sorts of rides though I always do the same thing....just think "Fucking benzos....." whilst shaking my head. Besides that I have stories about me stealing useless things, or running into the police whilst running across an intersection at night whilst trying to steal things. My friend is so weird after you get a certain dose of benzos in him, no matter whether you ate the same exact dose of the same benzo with him, he'll always start claiming hes not fucked, nor has he taken anything, though a lot of people tend to do that with gaba a agonists. I remember one time he was trying to grab a dose of 4-MeO-PCP from me and he was slurring his speech so badly/saying things in such a confusing manner I had to have him write it down, it was so aggravating though since I was sober as shit, heres an excrept, "Okay so you want three doses of the PCP then...?", his reply "No no, your getting confused, I want one dose for X, one dose for Y, and one dose for me!", me- "You fucking idiot thats three doses....", him- "NOOOO I said I want one for X, one for Y, and one for me!". me- "Using math...that adds up to three!, him- "Fuck math...this has nothing to do with this shit its about me needing one dose for X, one for Y, and one for me!", me- "Okay you god damn ass, write down on a piece of paper exactly what you want!", which he does, then I look at it of course its three doses listed the same way he was saying it so I put in front of his face and go, look, one dose, two doses, three doses. To which he replies "Oh yeah looks like you were right all along....!". Another friend also crashed his car three times in like one day when he took far to much phenazepam and the day after he could only recall scraping his mailbox, though his little brothers GF was not letting him forget that instead of stopping in the driveway he just smashed right into the back of her car....

I took one 4mg xanax at my house for my first time and I remember being really unimpressed or not feeling much so I took a second one for a total of 8mg and started to play some beer pong. That's the last thing I remember.
Next thing I know I wake up at my friends house tripping harder than I have ever been in my life.
Apparently I had drank a bunch of beer and thought it would be a great idea to eat a shit load of shrooms. Then someone drove me to my friend's house in my car (without removing the parking break). Let me tell you, waking up somewhere you don't expect and tripping hard as fuck for some reason unbeknownst to you is quite startling.

My friend always tells me a funny story from that night where we were playing beer pong and I was playing against him and he bounced a ball into my cups and made it, and about a whole second later I tried to swat it (my reaction time was so delayed) and instead hit every single one my cups onto the ground.

LMAO blacking out and waking up tripping balls sounds fucking scary hahaha

Hmm I have a weird story. Once I started out just eating I think maybe 2mgs of Etizolam if that somehow though I got into that benzoed drug pig mode and by the next day all 60mgs was gone.

That's insane! I nearly died from taking 30mg while blacked out, you're really lucky

I performed an entire hour acoustic set on sat night and dont remember a god damn bit of it. 6mg xanax beforehand and now i have to wait to see if anyone got any video footage to see if i was any good or not.

That's insane! I nearly died from taking 30mg while blacked out, you're really lucky

I kind of doubt you really came close to dying. It's really hard to OD on benzos alone. Not that I'm suggesting it's safe (or fun for that matter) to take these doses without a huge ass tolerance, since it doesn't seem to do anything for you but knock you out.. If you experience black outs from normal rec. doses of benzos that lead to you taking more than you had planned, hide them somewhere BEFORE IT KICKS IN, otherwise they may be lost forever. :p

edit: Just read your other post in the "what does an overdose feel like?" thread. Bizarre with 30mg, you best watch out with benzos, you seem to be pretty sensitive to them.

Of course, 30mg is alot and can be dangerous. No one should take this kind of dose on purpose unless maybe if you have been taking them for a long time and actually need 30mg to feel something, but that's something for die-hard benzofiends with a monster tolerance, lol. It shouldn't be a lethal dose normally though... Did you only take the etizolam or did you take anything else too by any chance? Just curious, since I used to be one of said benzofiends and well, they just never did anywhere near that much for me.

Last edited:
Well, I remembered one actually...

Me and my friend had an appointment to see the drug counselor at school so I thought it would be a good idea to take some Klonopin before we went in. I remember laughing a lot and talking nonsense but nothing of what actually happened. And then the rest of the day was a blur. I don't remember riding the train home or if I had classes afterwards or if we started drinking. He obviously doesn't remember either so neither of us have a clue about a pretty long chunk of time. I used to love taking a benzo and trying not to fall asleep and then falling asleep and having this nice, dreamless sleep. I was having so many nightmares at that point that a dreamless sleep was a blessing rather than a curse.

^I wish I would dream some more.. When I quit smoking weed (and all other drugs xept for my valium) for 1.5 months I started dreaming again, but when I started smoking again, away went my dreams. I hadn't dreamed in 5 years until 6 months ago. Now I dream very rarely, probably because I don't smoke weed on a daily basis anymore..

help, it sounds like you're lucky you're even alive!
Lol, naw! Whilst that was pretty insane the only part I would consider fairly dangerous was sniffing up that dope for the first time! I had no idea how much to do/etc and did a small line but kinda just went for it. I only nodded out the first time really and when I combined it with the GHB. PTC is right, whilst Etizolam is more potent/probably more deadly than other benzos I doubt its LD50 is really that low especially when used alone. I was obviously fucked up out of my brain but never even felt endangered until those lines of heroin but I was to relaxed to worry about to much.....pretty sadly thats not really even that close at all to the closest i've come to dying with chemicals, so...8o Benzos always treat me so oddly anyways, 9 out of 10 benzos will never fully black me out until higher doses, but some like Alp(anything over 1mg will almost always equal a black out but atleast Alp is really short acting as long as you dose once)or Etiz and I can randomly black out at lower doses though its fairly rare. Those Etilaam that time weren't that great a batch it seemed as well, I could do 10mgs of 'em which would almost always equal me passing out but not much more than that, I can't honestly imagine eating 10mgs of the batch I have right now. The story is really just a wacked out ride in my mind, a bit iffy at the heroin times but otherwise just some wacky ride! Be careful though people, benzos turn even people like me who never do wacky things on chems really to that guy whos yelling about nothing getting totally out of it if you slam me with enough(i've only once done something wacky on something weaker like eth, and that was a time when I drank nearly two bottles of strong liquor myself)!

^Could you please use blank spaces when you write a long post in the future? It would be alot easier on the eyes to read your posts that way. =D

I kind of doubt you really came close to dying. It's really hard to OD on benzos alone. Not that I'm suggesting it's safe (or fun for that matter) to take these doses without a huge ass tolerance, since it doesn't seem to do anything for you but knock you out.. If you experience black outs from normal rec. doses of benzos that lead to you taking more than you had planned, hide them somewhere BEFORE IT KICKS IN, otherwise they may be lost forever. :p

edit: Just read your other post in the "what does an overdose feel like?" thread. Bizarre with 30mg, you best watch out with benzos, you seem to be pretty sensitive to them.

Of course, 30mg is alot and can be dangerous. No one should take this kind of dose on purpose unless maybe if you have been taking them for a long time and actually need 30mg to feel something, but that's something for die-hard benzofiends with a monster tolerance, lol. It shouldn't be a lethal dose normally though... Did you only take the etizolam or did you take anything else too by any chance? Just curious, since I used to be one of said benzofiends and well, they just never did anywhere near that much for me.

This was my first time taking any benzo so I obviously had zero tolerance. I ate 1, then another, then another because I was impatient with not feeling much. As soon as i put that 5th pill in my mouth i black out and wake up in the morning. I never found the baggy or the pills so with the state i was told i was in i can only presume i ate the rest, as i often hear people do when they're benzo'd out. Tbh the docotrs were probably exaggerating to scare me off drugs or whatever, i personally don't think i was that close to death because, like you say it takes a lot of benzos to kill someone unless they're mixed with something else. Needless to say, i don't get impatient with drugs anymore after that :)

bad blackouts...

Has anyone ever drank and blacked out for like 3 days straight to finally sober up in a messed up situation? I just ask because i just did this and feel like an idiot.

i've been blacked out for just over a week before and woke up in some random car but i used to drink like a fish the most i ever drank was 2 shots less than a half gallon of 100 proof vodka i hate drinking now

Yup. Around this time last year I ate Xanax, kpins, Ativan, railed dilaudid, oxy, a bag of dope, and ate some other opiates. I did all this at a restaurant job where I worked there for 3 years quit then worked for 2.

Needless to say, I nodded out at the grill, was going back and forth to my house still clocked I. And tried to write it in like I was there all day. I didn't even get fired cuz of the drugs, I got fired cuz I forged my time card. I've never done that ever and don't know why I did. I don't even remember it and wouldn't have done it sober.

I don't regret it now cuz I have a spring and summer job at a golf course now and love it. I'm collecting unemployment from there while doing a winter job with my brother in law for cash.

People black out and shit happens man. Just try to learn from it

EDIT: I just noticed it said drinking and mine involved drugs, I also realized this is in the dark side where we can't talk about drugs. I think my post applies to the topic but if someoñe wants to delete it go ahead

lately i've been blacking out on xanax pretty often because it's hard to judge a relaxing dose from a black out dose

Oh my bad. Hopefully the mods can move it to a more suited forum like basic drug discussion.

Yeah. Honestly kpins made me black out worse than any other benzo. No idea why.