• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

blacking out on mda

jamielovesmary

Greenlighter
i just wanted to know what would cause this and is it dangerous? its because like 2 years ago i was young not gunna say the age but i was chilling with a older group at the time and we where all gunna roll my friend brought fat brown crystal caps and when i popped 2 at once he then said these are extremely strong my cousin said theyre mda some mda/mdma mix and i really didnt know anything about mdxx at the time but where just chilling in the dog field ( park)

t:30 - feel warmness start comes and goes im not HIGH but im not SOBER but i do feel good but not rolling im getting kinda confused because it hasent hit me ushally hits in 20 mins

t:1hr i go to take a piss litearlly 3 meters away from where we where chilling and i legit could not hear anybody or dubstep and it was VERY LOUD i came back threw the bushes and i cud hear it all again once i entered the field very wierd as soon as i come back everyone looks fucked im not yet 5 mins later some chick that wasnt rolling i was sitting beside looks at me her face is kinda swaving like things on shrooms and shes like how do you feel? and thats when it hit me tinglingness / warm vibes all from my feet to the tip of my head everything was vibrating very fast couldnt focus on anything the visuals had visuals i stood up i went to my friend like wtf man this doesnt feel like anything we've had before ( aka WAS EXTREMELY INTENSE ) anyways i stood beside him dry heaved for like 3 mins held it in like a champ prob shudda but i stood up trying to fight the mda's flooring abilitys which most know IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE.

t:3-4hr - come back to my body idk if it was a OBE's or what but all of my friends where chilling in a group at the community centere beside the dog park its like 5-10 min walk and i just stand up im like confused AS FUCK im like guys how the FUCK did i get here i dont remember shit accept for snapping back a couple times i would be mid sentence and snap out lmfao felt amazing but was very intense. anyways they where all like what do you mean you where walking and talking and doing shit the whole time my close friend even said i had a deep convo with him about life also i jumped of a baseball cage from the top landed on my feet perfect idk how i didnt break or fuck up somthing lol ???? well the rest of the night the other friends dip me and my 3 boys that are coming down slowly are sitting up against a fence on the grass in random feild get comfy for the night we where still to raild of the 2nd part of mda's comdown the ampy trippy part to go to one of are houses we are teen btw lol so i bust out my acrylic bong and i remember i have like 2gs of bomb cannabis i pull that out i pack a popper its weed + tabbaco in a tube and u snap it ( ITS REALLY DIRTY I QUIT THEM 1 year ago ) but yeah i hit alot of those and i start to look into the sky all the clouds make 1 big cloud animal faces would appear if i looked at them in a ceartian way then it would morph into somthing else its really hard to explain but i would look at these tree's in the distance they where symetrical and the outlines of these tress where trees upside down but the same tree its next and hard to explain anyways we stayd out seshing till 8am the next day still havent crashed go to mc donalds then dip to my shed fall asleep for 2 hours wake up like i just slept 12 SORRY FOR ANY spelling mistakes and lack of spacing

TL;DR below.
Sounds like you took a bit too high of a dose. I have never gone so far that I black out from MDA, but I've had it happen on MDMA a few times and it is exactly how you describe. One minute you are dancing somewhere, next instant you are chatting outside with mates and think to yourself "how the fuck did I get here?" And most of the time you are even talking and doing stuff while blacking out, as told to me by friends afterwards. I can imagine MDA has similar effects when dosed too high. I've had MDMA rolls where I blacked out mid-sentence too, and snapped back right after that. It kinda feels like you are in a real deep sleep and all of the sudden you wake up surrounded by people without knowing how you got there. Then you remember you are at a party =D very weird

Excessive consumption of cannabis (or just smoking it while you have 0 tolerance to it) during a roll, combined with a high dose can contribute to these blackouts (as can alcohol, more so than weed even). Also it increases the psychedelic component immensely, I have tripped absolute BALLS on MDMA because of weed, let alone MDA. I think these blackouts are, and this is just a theory of mine, your brain not forming and storing any new memories because of over-stimulation, thus causing what appears to be a blackout. This would also explain why weed potentiates these blackouts, as weed by itself can cause slight memory problems while stoned

So I think this is a case of a slight overdose. Glad you got out OK and good on you that you tested it beforehand, bravo, MDA or MDMA-overdoses are very rarely fatal. It's taking a high dose of an unknown chemical that causes real damage. Sounds like you still had a great night, apart from the few moments of complete confusion and panic. Maybe get yourself some milligram scales too, so you know how much you are ingesting beforehand? They only cost like 20$ on amazon

TL;DR
Too high of a dose. Cannabis (and possibly alcohol if drunk) exacerbate blackouts. Blackouts happen to a lot of people who took too much. Good that you tested the stuff, bravo. Get yourself some milligram scales (20$) on amazon and weigh your dose

Last edited:
I just experienced this last night mixing MDMA and MDA. I started off my roll how I normally would 200 mgs of mdma, waited about an hour and a half then dosed 100 mgs of MDA as my redose to extend the roll out. I was so floored out I could only lay on my bean bag and trance out on my laser theater patterns that were covering the walls of my living room. Just laid there content as hell watching the little red & green lasers bounce around into the heart and star shapes that it produces. It was fascinating shit! But, about 2 hours later I came back from I don't even know where, still layed out on the bean bag, soaked in sweat. First time anything like this has ever happened in my 7 years of rolling. Kinda freaked me out a bit... very strong mdma and mda crystals is what I gather from it. Next time I'm gonna be a little more cautious of dosing, because this is some fuckin killer stuff. Just thought I'd drop my little story from last night, since it relates to this.

High doses can cause amnesia, yes. Especially the first time. Usually i just kind of zone out and realize an hour passed and I'm in the exact same place lol

That's kinda what happened to me except more like 2-2 & 1/2 hours. I was kinda pissed, because it wasted the majority of the fun duration of my roll. Waste of good MDA & MDMA!!!

High doses can cause amnesia, yes. Especially the first time. Usually i just kind of zone out and realize an hour passed and I'm in the exact same place lol

the amnesia thing is 100% right

the day after i'll know i had a ton of fun, but i simply can't remember what the hell happened unless i take 1 cap (100 mg or less). taking pictures / video on your phone helps 'patch together' memories from the night before.

Maybe some clever dealer thought they would get extra cash by bulking up their MDA with a bit of PMA. I know loads of fuckers who swore black is blue they had MDMA and passed out... turned out they had PMA. Just a baseless assumption on my behalf.