• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Blacked out while drunk and started acting very violent

oh i thought you were referncing warhammer 40k with the blood god thing aka khorne, blood god and lord of skulls.
latest

obviously you're not as cool as i thought you were...
Ha but yeah, drink less.

lol lol lol

There is nothing truly strange or abnormal about this. In a similar fashion to how Psychedelic drugs can eliminate the Ego, Alchohol has the ability to completely change your personality. For instance, I become extremely sarcastic, bitter and insulting whenever I drink. Some people become violent. Some people just act a fool. As I've said time and time again, Alcohol is indeed one of the most utterly destructive drugs in existence; physically, socially etc.

I would suggest getting your drinking under control my friend. Ending up in the drunk tank is a very bad sign that you are becoming unable to control your intake of Alcohol. What if you had hit a police officer? What if you had driven a car? What if you had seriously hurt someone? The law does not provide amnesty to intoxicated individuals because they are temporarily not in control of their cognition. The law will of course say that you made the choice to drink Alcohol in the first place and are thus responsible for whatever you do while under the influence.

Good luck and stop drinking Alcohol.

Blackouts can be very dangerous for this very reason. Just wake up thankful that nobody is dead. Also, are you taking any other medications? This could have a huge impact on why this occurred. Also, if you have had any trauma from your past, a lot of the time this will come out subconsciously when you are blacking out, and can actually in a sense become an alter personality that you take on. Glad to hear that you are safe.

DUI's are a bitch. If you have not gotten a hold on this, I suggest you consider stopping while you are ahead. Alcoholism is a very deep issue. The fact that you have an anger issue with it compounds the problem. IMO, I would stop while I was ahead. I understand this topic due to my own previous issue with it.

Do some introspective thinking on this serious subject. Keeping it up only gets worse.