• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Serious blacked out from 6mg Xanax, woke up with 50mg missing

Hrmmm...it sounds like your mum is really concerned about you. And your dad is too judging by what you said in your previous posts. Would you mind if I ask, how old are you? You obviously live with your parents (no judgement, I've lived with my parents as an adult). What do you have going on in your life that you need to mentally escape from at the moment?
my parents are great, I think my dude would be more concerned thsn angry if he knew, I have diagnosed depression and feel anxious all the time, this past month has been rough, made a lot of mistakes, couldn't enjoy a lot of things.

my parents are great, I think my dude would be more concerned thsn angry if he knew, I have diagnosed depression and feel anxious all the time, this past month has been rough, made a lot of mistakes, couldn't enjoy a lot of things.
I'm 20 btw and in uni

What kind of mistakes?

Many things are unenjoyable so I don't enjoy most and just live with it. We live on a planet so overpopulated that even rich people create all kinds of things that just fills the space. It's not like you should be hyped about everything. Being able to decide what you do and don't want in your life is being human. You don't want to black out ? That was my priority too, still I blacked out some times in bad places ( mostly places connected to my family members ) and sleepwalked. For exaple I was taken by the police and they stole like 50 tablets of my medicide. That's a huge loss. I just wanted to sleep out the fatigue I feel after physical work.

Sooo blacking out and sleepwalking happened to me when I forced sleep without food and not being in my bed.

So make sure you don't things that put you to sleep while not being in bed.

I had a bad 'xanax' habit in 2016 for around 6 months. I say 'xanax' in quotation marks because I undoubtedly was not buying actual xanax but research chemical benzos named god only knows what. All I know is that 10 bars would make me black the fuck out whereas I can take 100 0.5mg klonopin in one day and still be able to sort of function (stoned, but passable). The shit they put in those pressed pills is dangerous man, I wouldn't get into it lightly.

My support worker used to have a bad 'xanax' habit and when he had seizures trying to come off them the hospital took his blood to see what was in his system and it came back saying positive for fentanyl and 7 different types of benzo research chemical.

You don't want to be taking this shit man. If you don't know your benzo came straight from the chemist, I honestly wouldn't be taking it.

Just my two cents.

Best advice I can give is don’t take 6mg Xanax without a huge tolerance. I find my favorite benzo much more forgiving but still strong and much longer lasting.

Yeah for me 6mg+ =dangerous territory where it's only a matter if time before I start either blacking out, getting extremely tired, and/or a blackout manic type of shit.

You will always wake up feeling this way after a blackout. Your lucky. You could have woke up behind your crashed vehicle and worse. DEFINITELY respect your dosage man.

I'm curious about that too...

You must not be addicted or can grab more black market. If 50 out of my script dissapeared id be callin my doctor and all kinds of horrible ish. Happened once to a family member, lost a whole bottle of 60 before they got home. Got it replaced was told next time the police will be involvd. Luckily you don't really OD on benzos unless you took something else. (dont try its not good). I agree about situation assessment as well, if your tolerance is low why did you want 6?

I have taken over 100 but that was a function of tolerance. It is important to know what you can handle. (the less the better for you!)

Sorry I had to laugh. Took a while to open the thread cause I had a feeling there would be a laugh in there. Common behavior for low to no tolerance for a substance.
Glad ya made it through alive.
Gotta keep the doses low is my only answer to stay out of blackout stages. That's if they are real. If they are questionable then less still may be enough to take you out. What I would consider an unknown factor.
Fuckin hilarious
:love:
Thanks